- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viagem de vários dias
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
Day 2: Enjoy a magnificent morning bike tour in Mandalay and discover the tranquility and charm of the Mandalay countryside. You will visit fresh markets, cottage industry, farming villages and see the local people and their lifestyle. (B)
Day 3: Mandalay to Bagan by public bus. Watch the world and the local life passing by just outside your windows. Upon arrival in Bagan, the rest of the day is free for you to explore. (B)
Day 4: Explore the temple by bike in Bagan. Understand its magnificence through a guide who will explain the history, the legends and the architecture of the temples and get the insider perspective to truly appreciate this UNESCO World Heritage Site. (B)
Day 5: A free day for you to further explore Bagan in your own way! Because there are so many different things to see in Bagan depending on your interests, make sure you experience exactly what you are looking for in this magical Bagan. (B)
Day 6: Leave Bagan for Nyaungshwe, the gateway to Inle Lake. The journey is part of the adventure; this is a great opportunity for you to interact and learn from the locals. Watching the world go by, the teeming life as the bus comes to a halt. (B)
Day 7: Have fun at a cooking class in Nyaungshwe (Inle Lake). Try your hands on the delicious Burmese cuisine and buy ingredients at the local market, stir up Intha style fish curry, Shan noodles or fried rice cake. At noon the smells will fill the air and your stomach will be ready for the lunch you have cooked yourself. Meanwhile, enjoy all the activities in a beautiful garden setting. (B, L)
Day 8: Enjoy a free day to explore the backstreets of Nyaungshwe and Inle Lake. Explore Inle Lake's floating gardens or one-leg rowers, or simply take in the surroundings at your own pace. (B)
Day 9: Nyaungshwe and Inle Lake, where you have free time in the city or the last bits of countryside exploration, before you head towards Yangon. (B)
Day 10: Take a bus from Nyaungshwe to Yangon. An early morning bus arrival demands for a slow paced day. Trail the city, explore the famous Shwedagon Pagoda or just go with the slow flow in the city's colonial center.
Day 11: Yangon and an insider tour introducing you to the markets, the monks and the famous Mohinga. This early morning tour truly takes you beyond the beaten track and into the life of the locals. From the hustle and bustle of the local fish market, over the monks collecting alms in the morning to the mouthwatering bowl of Mohinga for breakfast. (B)
Day 12: The tour ends in Yangon. You last day in Yangon and preparation to continue your onward journey. Myanmar, it’s been a pleasure! (B)
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Todos os horários de voo são aproximados e sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições do tempo e das restrições de peso.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Classic Burma - 1 traveler
Price for single traveler. 12 days Classic Burma Spice Tour with accommodation, inter-city transport, and various day tours.
A partir de
USD 1.334,80Detalhes de preços
Classic Burma - 2+ travelers
Discount price for 2 travelers or more. 12 days Classic Burma Spice Tour with accommodation, inter-city transport, and various day tours.
A partir de
USD 771,58Detalhes de preços
- Airport, railway or bus station pickup in Mandalay
- 11 nights accommodation (1 night at overnight bus and 10 nights at various hotels)
- Inter-city transports (Mandalay–Bagan–Nyaungshwe–Yangon) by public bus
- Mandalay Bike Tour
- Bagan Temple Tour
- Cooking Class in Nyaungshwe
- Local Morning Tour in Yangon
- Transfer to hotel, airport or stations in Yangon
- Meals and drinks, unless specified
- Tips for your guides
- Entrance fees
- Self-transfers within cities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Group discount is available for group size of 2 or more
- Not recommended for children aged 1 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- There is no overall guide on the tour. There will be drivers who speak limited English and English-speaking tour guides on the planned day tours according to itinerary only