Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Inclui almoço
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Preço competitivo
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Then, continue to gold-leaf workshop. It is one thing to see temples covered in gold, and another to see the hard labor behind this art and appreciate it after visiting gold-leaf workshop. Men labor long hours pounding gold ingots into micro thin sheets of gold leaf. After, visit Zaycho market - the largest and most important market in upper Myanmar. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant.
After the lunch, continue your visit to Royal Palace. The Mandalay Palace is the last royal palace of the last Burmese monarchy. The plan of Mandalay Palace largely follows the traditional Burmese palace design, inside a walled fort surrounded by a moat. Mandalay Palace was the primary royal residence of King Mindon and King Thibaw, the last two kings of the country. Much of the palace compound was destroyed during World War II by allied bombing; only the royal mint and the watch tower survived. A replica of the palace was rebuilt in the 1990s with some modern materials. Today, Mandalay Palace is a primary symbol of Mandalay and a major tourist destination.
Next, proceed to Kuthodaw Pagoda, a Buddhist stupa, that contains the world's largest book. It lies at the foot of Mandalay Hill and was built during the reign of King Mindon. It houses 729 marble slabs sculptured the teaching of Buddha. Last by not least, visit Shwenandaw (Golden Palace) Monastery, Shwenandaw Monastery is a historic Buddhist monastery, that was originally part of the royal palace at Amarapura, before it was moved to Mandalay, where it formed the northern section of the Hmannan (Glass Palace) and part of the king's royal apartments. The building was heavily gilt with gold and adorned with glass mosaic work. The monastery is known for its teak carvings of Buddhist myths, which adorn its walls and roofs. It is built in the traditional Burmese architectural style. Shwenandaw Monastery is the single remaining major original structure of the original Royal Palace today.
Finally, before returning to your hotel, enjoy the sunset on top of Mandalay Hill and admire the beauty of Mandalay City.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
For 2 travelers
Per person price for 2 travelers
A partir de
USD 75,00Detalhes de preços
For 3-4 travelers
Per person price for 3-4 pax group of travelers
A partir de
USD 60,00Detalhes de preços
For 5-7 travelers
Per person price for 5-7 pax group of travelers
A partir de
USD 42,00Detalhes de preços
- Lunch (set menu)
- Professional tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Other services or sightseeing places not mention in itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Infant meals not included
- A dress code is required to enter places of Pagoda and Religious areas. No shoes, No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required