Idiomas da excursão
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Viagem de vários dias
You will be picked up at the Mandalay International Airport, bus station or train station at 3pm to start your journey exploring one of the most beautiful parts of the world. The name Mandalay has a touch of old colonial days, Kipling, a fragment in a song. But today Mandalay is a modern metropolis, and the Chinese influence is enormous here. The hill above Mandalay has fine pagodas and monasteries to serve as a pilgrimage place for devoted Buddhists.
Overnight in Mandalay.
Day 2 [B]:
Transfer on your own to Mandalay Bus Station to take the morning bus to Hsipaw. As you arrive Hsipaw, it will be just in time for the perfect sunrise over the Shan State. Still a bit tired you will appreciate a pre-arranged Tuk Tuk to take you to your hotel. To rest your head for a couple of hours before new adventures are rolled out in front of you.
Overnight in Hsipaw
Day 3 [B]:
Enjoy a day of leisure. The dusty Shan town of Hsipaw is the right spot to have enough free time. Most travelers love the ambiance here, the early morning mist that surrounds the landscape until the sun takes over, novice monks walking the morning streets collecting alms.
Overnight in Hsipaw
Day 4 [B, L]:
Go on an adventurous short ride on a local bus that brings you to Kyaukme, a village famous for its fantastic trekking opportunities. Upon arrival start your full-day trekking excursion including lunch along the way. Into the rolling green hills covered in mist. Overnight in Kyaukme.
Day 5 [B]:
As the highlight of the entire trip, take a train ride from Kyaukme to Pyin Oo Lwin. Travel across the Goteik Bridge, one of Burma’s most stunning manmade marvels built by the British more than 100 years ago. It is the highest bridge in Burma, stretching almost 700 meters across the viaduct below.
Overnight in Pyin Oo Lwin
Day 6 [B]:
From the hill country follow the colonial trail downhill to Mandalay. Don’t forget to ask the driver to stop at the viewpoint at Mile 21 before you leave the mountains behind.
Day 7 [B]:
Enjoy a biking tour "Magnificent Mandalay Mornings”. Escape the hustle and bustle of the dusty city and discover the tranquility and charm of the Mandalay countryside. You will visit fresh markets, cottage industry, farming villages and then return to Mandalay after having made a genuine connection to the Myanmar outskirts.
Day 8 [B]:
There is no itinerary planned for the day. After breakfast. Check out from the hotel before noon and you will be dropped off at the Mandalay International Airport, bus station or train station in Mandalay for the conclusion of this journey and the start of your next one.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Shan state 8 days 1 adult
***Green Season Promotion period 1 May - 30 Sep 2016*** Price of a single traveler for Discover remote villages while trekking. Cross the Gokteik Viadukt by train, while the doors remain open.
A partir de
USD 1.003,10Detalhes de preços
Shan state 8 days 2 adults
***Green Season Promotion period 1 May - 30 Sep 2016*** Price per Pax of 2+ travelers for Discover remote villages while trekking. Cross the Gokteik Viadukt by train, while the doors remain open.
A partir de
USD 592,15Detalhes de preços
Shwedagon pagoda Yangon
- 7 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Included Transportation: Mandalay - Hsipaw - Kyaukme - Pyin Oo Lwin - Mandalay
- Activities: Biking and trekking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips to the guides
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Group discount is available for group size of 2 or more
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended travel season in Mandalay: The best time to visit is from November to February when it is dry and temperatures are at their lowest. Day temperatures are around 20-25 degrees, while night temperatures in December – January can drop to below 10 degrees. The rainy season runs from the end of May until the end of September and can bring heavy and regular rainfall. From Mar to May the temperature can rise to above 40 degrees
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.