Idiomas da excursão
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Viagem de vários dias
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
Your driver will pick you up from the airport.
Day 2: From the remote Ounila Valley to Fint Oasis
Early departure from Marrakech in private transport through the breathtaking unspoiled landscapes, the isolated villages of the Ounila valley and its ancient kasbahs on an incredible journey across the Atlas mountains. You will explore and end our day among the palm trees of the remote Fint Oasis hosted by local families. Night: local house in the oasis.
Day 3: Along the trans-Saharan route to the dunes of M’Hamid
Continue to the dunes of Zagora, seeing the highlights of the trans-saharan caravan route. Then you will go for a camel ride to explore the desert with the nomads, where you will have our dinner, watch the sunset and sleep under the stars. Night: Sleep under the stars in the middle of the dunes.
Day 4: Zagora and Jebel Zagora
Wake up early to watch the sunrise over the dunes while enjoying your breakfast with the nomads under a palm tree. Then you will have two options, you can ascend to Jebel Zagora (2,640ft / 804.7m) and admire the magnificent views from the top of the rich Draa Valley and the desert, or you can visit a Draa valley village and one of their handicrafts cooperatives. You will then make our way towards Ouarzazate and our Riad, have lunch and visit some hamlets on the way. Night: Comfortable Riad in Ouarzazate
Day 5: Marrakech
After breakfast in the Riad you will drive to the legendary city of Marrakech. There you can either go for a guided walk around the medina or have a free afternoon to explore this magical city on your own. In the evening you will visit the famous ancient Jemaa el Fna market – be prepared for an unforgettable and immersive experience with its riot of color, food, smells, snake charmers and storytellers. Night: Riad in the ancient medina of Marrakech
Day 6: Departure
After breakfast, explore further Marrakech. Transfer back to the airport depending on your flight's departure time
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Fint Oasis with local families
- 5 nights accommodation (3 x Comfortable Riad, 1 x village house in Fint oasis, 1 x desert camp under the stars)
- 5 breakfasts, 3 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Private transport throughout
- Camel trek in the desert
- Guided walk around the Marrakech medina
- Local guides
- Group leader and Wilderness First Aider throughout the trip
- Meals other than stated
- Sleeping bags
- Personal expenses and any optional activities
- Insurance (required)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.