Enjoy the unique opportunity to go on adventure holidays to Morocco and introduce yourself to the fascinating world of rock climbing in a world-unique rock climbing destination. Beginners can get the best foundation in sport climbing, and will be taught first moves and safety skills by excellent instructors, while experts can get guidance on the most suitable routes for their level, single and multi-pitch. Share dinner with Moroccan families and meet like-minded adventurers and climbers.
Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Inclui café da manhã
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
Your driver will pick you up from the airport.
Day 2 - From the remote Ounila Valley to Todra Gorge
Early departure from Marrakech in private transport through the breathtaking unspoiled landscapes, the isolated villages of the Ounila valley and its ancient kasbahs on an incredible journey across the Atlas mountains until the stunning Todra Gorge.
Days 2 and 3 - Rock Climbing course at Todra Gorge
During these two days you will have the assistance and support of a local team of certified climbers, who will provide training or guidance depending on your level. Complete beginners and experts will enjoy two days through not only climbing but also many other activities around the incomparable region of the Todra Gorges. During breakfast every day you, your group and the instructors will discuss the options and choose what to do during the afternoons: trekking to the salt mines, explore around, visit a local school.
Day 5 - Marrakech
After breakfast in your guesthouse you will drive to the legendary city of Marrakech. There you will have a free afternoon to explore this magical city on your own. In the evening you can visit the famous ancient Jemaa el Fna market – be prepared for an unforgettable and immersive experience with its riot of color, food, smells, snake charmers and storytellers.
Day 6 - Departure
Breakfast included and transfer back to the airport.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 5 nights accommodation (2 nights in comfortable Riad in Marrakech and 3 nights in a local guesthouse in Todra gorge)
- 5 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Certified climbing instructors
- Rock climbing course or guidance for all levels
- All rock climbing gear and safety equipment is included
- All transport in Morocco
- Transfers from/to airport
- Group leader and Wilderness First Aider throughout the trip
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Sleeping bags
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.