- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Experiência Única
Day 1 Marrakech to Essaouria
After bike fitting and safety procedures in Marrakech you will set off to Essaouria. Enjoy a bit of sight seeing around the ramparts of this Portuguese fortified harbor city before dinner. Local seafood will be obtained from the local market and dinner will be enjoyed at the famous fishermen stalls. Then back to the hotel for a good night sleep.
Day 2 Essaouria to Imsouane
After breakfast you will set off on the bikes to enjoy the small coastal city of Imsouane. After seeing the city you will have dinner by the sea. Then we will stay in a small hotel in the quiet city set on a peninsula jutting out into the Atlantic.
Day 3 Imsouane to Taghazout
You will set off continuing another day along the Moroccan Atlantic Coast. You will ride along the coast to the sleepy Moroccan surf mecca of Taghazout. You will then retire for a good night's rest at the hotel.
Day 4 Taghazout to Taroudant
The route starts from sea side and will end up in the desert oasis of Taroudant. You will set off in the morning from the hotel through the Moroccan seaside resort of Agadir. You will then arrive in Taroudant where we will freshen up at the hotel, then have dinner and much needed rest.
Day 5 Taroudant to Oulid Berhil
You will take it a bit easy today to rest up from the week's ride and to prepare for the big climb on the following day. In Oulid Berhill you will relax amongst the peacocks and trees, have your dinner and then find your way back to the rooms in a re-furbished fortress. Prepare for the Tizi’n’Test Climb and day 6.
Day 6 Oulid Berhil through Tizi'n'Test to Ourigane
Today’s ride will include a climb of one of the most famous mountain passes in Morocco the Tizi’n’Test Pass. You will then descend to the famous mosque of Tinmel and then continue through the undulating hills leading off into the beautiful Ourigane Valley.
Day 7 Ourigane to Marrakech
This mostly downhill route leading you through from valley to valley through the High Atlas Mountains and down on the dry plain leading to Marrakech. You will take a lunch break at Tahanout before finishing your ride in the “red city”. Recollecting the memories that have been made of the varied topography of Morocco. The rocky coasts, the desert plains, the mountain pass's and the hospitality of the Moroccan people will be memories of a lifetime.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Beautiful coastal city of Essaouria
- 6 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Airport pick up and drop off or
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking