Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
Arrive anytime to Marrakech, transfer from the airport to our riad in the medina where you will have a reception in the evening to meet the group and prepare our expedition.
Day 2. From Marrakech to the beautiful Ouzoud Falls
The day starts with a guided tour of the city’s medina to learn about its history. Afterwards we’ll travel from Marrakech to the impressive 328 ft (100m) high Ouzoud Falls, in the Middle Atlas Mountains, surrounded by olive trees and windmills.
Day 3. Canyoning at the Ouzoud Falls and a visit to Bin El Ouidane Lake
A full day of adventure, canyoning and abseiling down the impressive falls combined by aquatic trekking along the area. Discover the beauty of these waterfalls up close and personal!
Day 4. Trekking towards the amazing rock formations of La Cathèdrale
A day trekking in the region towards La Cathèdral, an amazing rock formation in the Ahansal Valley that resembles a cathedral. Enjoy the spectacular views all around and don’t be surprised if you spot a Barbary macaque.
Day 5. Road trip towards the natural wonders of Aguelmane Azigza National Park
Enjoy a road trip through Aguelmane Azigza National Park, its green valleys and rocky high plains. While exploring this natural area, discover how the locals live and learn about agricultural practices and crafts.
Day 6. Trekking around lakes and valleys at Aguelmane Azigza National Park
Spend a day trekking through the beautiful plateaus, lakes, and rivers in the Aguelmane Azigza National Park. Visit waterfalls and breathtaking lakes, and discover the varied landscapes of this high-altitude region.
Day 7. Trekking in a unique cedar forest full of Barbary Apes
Trek through the spectacular cedar forest north of Azrou, with unique wildlife and plenty of macaques! Discover the rich biodiversity of this area and walk by impressively large cedar trees.
Day 8. A day in Fez, Morocco’s imperial city and its cultural center
Visit the imperial city of Fez, enjoy a guided tour around the medina, and discover why it has been granted a UNESCO World Heritage Site title. Explore the city on your own and relax at a traditional riad.
Day 9. A final day in Fez
Enjoy a final day in Fez taking in all its rich history before heading out to the airport. If time allows, explore the city's old medina.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 8 x breakfast
- 4 x lunch
- 6 x dinner
- 2 nights Riad in Marrakech and Fez, 2 nights in a guesthouse in Ouzoud and Bin El Ouidane, 1 night mountain gîte in La Cathèdrale, 2 nights in family house in Aguelmane Azigza, 1 night mountain gîte in Ifrane.
- Gear, safety equipment, expert guide and training for all levels on canyoning and aquatic trek.
- Guided tour with local guide in Marrakech and Fez
- Local mountain guides and tour leader.
- All transports between destination and from/to activities in minibus with air-con.
- Meals other than stated
- Sleeping Bags
- Travel insurance
- Allow £5-10 for each meal not included
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.