Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
Arrive anytime to Marrakech, transfer from the airport to your riad in the medina where you will have a reception in the evening to meet the group and prepare your expedition.
Day 2: Trek through the impressive Atlas Mountains on Toubkal National Park
The beginning of a two-day trek through the High Atlas Mountain Range on Toubkal National Park—enjoying the high-altitude landscape and villages—and an introduction to Berber life in the mountains.
Day 3: Further trekking through the valleys and villages of Toubkal National Park
This will be day two of our trek through Toubkal National Park, experiencing the Berber culture and its villages, as well as its stunning nature and high-altitude panoramas.
Day 4: On the Taroudant Route to the other side of the Atlas Mountains and onwards to the Fint Oasis
You’ll travel on the Taroudant Route towards “the Argan Valley”, where you’ll learn about its extraction from the Berbers. Your evening stay at the Fint Oasis will transport you back in time as well as help you get some well-deserved rest.
Day 5: Journey towards Tamnougalt, an ancient Jewish kasbah, and the remote village of Nkob
We’ll leave Fint Oasis and travel to Tamnougalt to visit an impressive Jewish kasbah and enjoy the lush beauty of the Draa Valley. The end of the day will be spent at the remote Berber village of Nkob.
Day 6: Camel trek in the Erg Chebbi desert and a night camping under the stars
Experience firsthand a camel trek through a sea of dunes in the Erg Chebbi desert, on the Trans-Saharan route, and enjoy a magical night having dinner and sleeping under the stars.
Day 7: The trans-Saharan caravan route and the city ruins of Sijilmassa
Wake up with the spectacular view of sunrise at the desert and return to Merzouga. The city ruins of Sijilmassa will add historical context to the day.
Day 8: Rock climbing in the Todra Gorge and an evening at Ouarzazate
Learn how to rock climb, or put your skills into practice, at the impressive crags in the Todra Gorge. Then it’s off to Ouarzazate to rest at a nice kasbah-Riad.
Day 9: Back towards exciting Marrakech on the Ounila Valley Route
Making your way back to Marrakech to enjoy the city. But first, you’ll go through the beautiful Ounila Valley, visiting the Telouet Kasbah and the famous ksar of Aït Ben Haddou.
Day 10: A final day in Marrakech
Enjoy a final day in Marrakech taking in all its wonders before heading out to the airport. If time allows, explore the city's old medina and Berber
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Snow to Desert Multi-Adventure
- 9x breakfast, 3x lunch, 7x dinner
- 2 nights Riad in Marrakech, 3 nights in a village house in Fint Oasis, in N’Kob and in Todra Gorges, 1 night in a Kasbah in Ouarzazate, 1 night in a mountain gîte, 1 night in mountain guesthouse, 1 night wild camping in the desert
- Guided camel-trek in the desert
- Gear, safety equipment and training for all levels on rock climbing
- Muleteers, mules and cook for the trekking in the Toubkal National Park
- Local guides and experienced tour leader
- All transports between destination and from/to activities in minibus with air-con
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Sleeping Bags
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.