Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui almoço
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Opção ideal para famílias
Start your small group full-day trip with a pickup from your Marrakech accommodation by air-conditioned, comfortable minivan or 4wd vehicle.
First, you will enjoy a refreshing Moroccan mint tea with a traditional breakfast at a Berber family house on your way to Ourika valley about a 1-hour drive from Marrakech, which was made famous by its waterfalls. Visiting these amazing cascades, you will enjoy a scenic hike with a local professional mountain guide for about 90 minutes round trip. Admire different landscapes and get spectacular views as far as the eye can see, also at this valley you can visit a Berber women cooperative extracting Argan oil (the unique Moroccan oil).
Continue to the second valley called Oukaimeden heading a secluded mountain road route standing at (1800 meters) above sea level. Pass through many traditional locals native areas. Explore Berber villages sizes built from adobe, stones. Watch an incredible contrast between colors like red clay, brown, yellow, blue sky, green forests, white snow... Get the chance to stop anywhere you want during a smooth drive with no rush.
Arrive to Ait Fares the third valley, where you will be provided a delicious full lunch: a typical meal with a soup, salad, Berber tajine, couscous, dessert, mint tea, mineral water in a local home and eating around breathtaking scenery.
Next, reach Asni the fourth valley, famous by its fruit trees (Apples, walnut, almonds, peaches...), observe the snowy summits of High Atlas Mountains. Take panoramic snapshots for the highest mountain in Morocco Toubkal (4167 meters), forests fire rangers lookout cabin, Richard Branson's luxury retreat (Kasbah Tamadot)...
Later on, the thrilling journey concludes with a drive back different path to Marrakech via Tahanaout city, arriving at approximately 5pm.
Please note the following can be done certain days:
- You can visit the weekly souk (berber market) in Ourika every Monday.
- You can visit the weekly souk (berber market) in Asni every Saturday.
- You can visit the weekly souk (berber market) in Tahanaout every Tuesday.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Panoramic view at Asni Valley
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4wd with an English-speaking driver
- Traditional Breakfast (Moroccan mint tea+honey+olive oil+butter+local bread)
- Drinks (Orange juice beside river and cold mineral water)
- Small-group tour limited to 7 people ensures more personalized attention from your guide
- Walking tour
- Professional mountains trekking guide
- Typical Lunch at a local Berber family house (Soup, salad, berber tajine, couscous, fruits, mint tea, and cold mineral water)
- All entrance fees included
- Local taxes
- Fuel included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.