Idiomas da excursão
- Desfrute de uma noite romântica com jantar incluso
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Departure is from Marrakech at 7am, crossing the High Atlas Mountains via the Tizi n' Tichka pass towards Ait Benhaddou village, the fortified ksar with it’s beautiful Kasbahs, Ait Benhaddou has served as a natural backdrop for many movie producers since the 1960s. On arrival into Ait Benhaddou village walk to the top of the hill which dominates the whole village. Afterwards, you will head to Ouarzazate for lunch located beside the famous Kasbah of Taourirt which presents the historical and cultural interest of Ouarzazate. After lunch you will travel to the south and cross the second pass which is Tizi N’ Tnifift at 5,610.2 ft (1,710m) and Ait Saoun village, the former route of caravans for Sahara traders coming from “Tombouktou”.
You will reach the first administrative centre called “Agdez Village” that marks the source of Draa Valley, with its 6 successive palm groves stating (Mezguita palmary, Fezouata...). You will continue through the lunar landscapes and the Pre-Sahara routes until you get to Zagora which is a small town, and the native region of Saadian dynasty (Saadian tombs in Marrakech) who used to rule Morocco in the XVII century. You will take a camel trek, arriving at your camp for the beautiful sunset. This is situated in an oasis. Enjoy dinner prepared by the nomads and overnight in the tents under the stars.
Day 2: Zagora - Marrakech
After a traditional Berber breakfast,just prior to sunrise, you will have a two hour camel ride to explore the area further as you head back to Zagora. When you reach Zagora, you will begin your journey through the Draa Valley and over the Atlas Mountains. With plenty of stops for photos and lunch, the route goes towards Marrakech. Arrival approximately 6pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Camel trekking in the Sahara Desert
- Overnight accommodation in a Berber tent
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- 1 Breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 diner
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.