- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Inclui bebidas gratuitas
- Inclui almoço
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
The 11.2 mile hike is challenging. This is a full day tour starting at 10,000 ft and hiking down to the crater basin On the Halemauu Trail to the Holua Cabin for refreshments and healthy snacks before starting the 4 mile finish up the switchbacks to 8,000 feet. This Hike has 2 guides the driver drops group off at summit, then goes down to the Halemau Trail head and hikes down switches to set up snacks at the Halau cabin. From there the group heads up to the switchbacks with one guide with the guest all times and one guide standing nearby. This experience includes picnic style lunch during the hike.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Hiking Trail at the Haleakala National Park
- Walkie-talkies for communication
- Water bottles for everyone
- Back pack for necessary items
- Rain coat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Sturdy shoes (hiking boots or athletic shoes) recommended
- The Summit is remote. An ambulance can take up to 45 minutes to arrive at either district from the nearest town. People with respiratory or other medical conditions should also be aware that the summit of Haleakalā is at 10,000 ft.
- On any given day, the temperatures in the park can range from a high of 80°F (27°C) in Kīpahulu to a low of 30°F (-1°C) at the summit.
- Weather in the high-elevation areas of the park is highly unpredictable and changes often. Cool temperatures, intense solar radiation, and rapidly moving clouds are characteristic.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- At the time of booking, please provide your hotel information so a pickup can be arranged (this is vital to arranging your pickup on the day of your tour)