- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
There is no better way to experience Haleakalā National Park than on your own two feet. This hike will take you approximately 3 miles down into the crater down sliding sands trail. On your hike your will come close to native plants and animals which are only visible at the Haleakala National Park. The size of the group is limited to 10 for your safety and satisfaction levels.
Going down is easy, but coming back up the hill is moderately intense. You will be treated to a nice picnic style lunch after hike. You can hike in the native shrubland, looking for native forest birds and endemic plants, or in the aeolian cinder desert, exploring the geologic history of the volcano.
This tour is a total of approximately 6 miles round trip at a 10,000 ft elevation.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Hiking at Haleakala NP - approx. 6 miles
- Hotel/port pickup
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunblock)
- Cold/wet weather clothing (raingear, pants, jacket, poncho)
- Food (no food for sale in the park)
- Water bottles (drinking water available at all visitor centers)
- Sturdy shoes (hiking boots or athletic shoes)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- In the Summit Area is unpredictable and ever-changing. Prepare for harsh UV rays, wind, rain, and cold temperatures year-round.
- The Summit and Kīpahulu Districts are remote. An ambulance can take up to 45 minutes to arrive at either district from the nearest town. People with respiratory or other medical conditions should also be aware that the summit of Haleakalā is at 10,000 ft.
- Temperatures commonly range between 30 to 65 degrees F (-1 to +18 degrees C), and can reach below freezing at any time with the wind-chill factor. Hypothermia is a danger. Hikers must be properly prepared for high altitudes and cold, rainy conditions.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- At the time of booking, please provide your hotel information so a pickup can be arranged (this is vital to arranging your pickup on the day of your tour)