Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Disponibilidade limitada
As you cruise to Molokini, your ship crew will serve you a tropical style continental breakfast accompanied by freshly brewed Maui coffee and tropical juices. Along the way, Certified Naturalists also offer a complimentary learn-to-snorkel class and educational talks about Hawaii's reefs and fishes. In the winter, whale sightings are an added bonus.
You'll moor at Molokini with plenty of time to explore this remarkable mid-ocean oasis! The wide swim steps and water slides make it easy and fun to get right in and explore. Your ship crew will provide all of your snorkel gear and flotation devices, plus plenty of encouragement and support if you're new to snorkeling.
Next stop is Turtle Arches, a beautiful reef known for its underwater lava arches and abundance of green sea turtles. Enjoy a free guided reef tour led by one of our naturalists, who will point out sights you might miss on your own.
Once you're done snorkeling, you can relax and enjoy a delicious lunch of grilled teriyaki chicken, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, corn and bean salad, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert. Unlimited water, juices and sodas are provided throughout and adults age 21 and older with a valid picture ID may enjoy a complimentary alcoholic beverage including Maui Brewing Company beer, wine and Mai Tais. Additional alcoholic drinks, blended cocktails or refills available for sale at a reasonable price. Please note: Some days during September to November tours may not include alcoholic beverages.
Hotel pickup and drop off services are not available.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
7:00AM Departure - Molokini And Turtle Arches Snorkeling Trip
8:00AM Departure - Molokini And Turtle Arches Snorkeling Trip
8:00AM Departure No Alchohol
8:00AM Departure No Alchohol - Some days during September to November tours may not include alcoholic beverages.
8:30AM Departure No Alchohol
8:30AM Departure No Alchohol - Some days during September to November tours may not include alcoholic beverages.
Snorkeling at Molokini Crater
- Professionally-fitted snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers, flotation device, learn-to-snorkel class, fish ID class, guided reef tour
- Continental breakfast: banana bread, assorted pastries and fresh island fruit.
- BBQ Lunch: teriyaki marinated chicken breasts, hot dogs, garden burgers, potato salad, corn and bean salad, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert.
- Refreshments: sodas, tropical juices and filtered water. After snorkeling, adults age 21 and over with valid picture ID may enjoy one included alcoholic beverage, including local micro-brew beer, wine or Mai Tais. Some days during September to November tours may not include alcoholic beverages.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are not available.
- Additional alcoholic drinks, blended cocktails or refills (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- For each paying adult, 1 child ages 12 and under goes free. All children must be on the order/voucher as they account for a seat. Additional child admissions will be charged upon arrival
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.