Idiomas da excursão
- Opção de partidas diversas durante todo o dia
- Para toda a família
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui almoço
You can either meet your guides in Central Maui or request hotel/resort pickup for an additional fee. The tour begins with a scenic ride down the famous Road to Hana to the rappelling site--a rainforest preserve about halfway to Hana. That's where you'll gear up in the harness, helmet, devices, flotation jacket, backpack and footwear we provide. You'll then take a short hike to your first rappel, a dry 60- to 100-foot jungle wall, where you'll listen to a briefing and watch a demonstration from one of your guides. After you practice on the dry side, you'll take a short walk to a 50-foot waterfall, take your rappel, and swim across a small pond. After that, you'll unleash your moves on a slightly trickier 30-foot waterfall. If weather conditions cause flooding in the streams and waterfalls, you'll use alternate rappel stations that are a safe distance from the watercourse. In between rappels you can enjoy the waterfall pools, take photos and enjoy the surrounding rainforest sights and sounds in this secluded preserve.
After a hike under the forest's green canopy back up to the top of the ridge, you'll enjoy a picnic lunch among forest and ocean views. Before boarding the van for the ride back to Central Maui, you can dry off and put on some dry clothes in the privacy of a changing room. The total time of the tour is approximately 6.5 hours, including round-trip transportation.
Included in the tour is transportation, all rappelling gear (including footwear), picnic lunch, snacks & bottled water. Your guides will carry insect repellent wipes and hand sanitizing gel, but not sunscreen.
Considerations and Details
- Maximum group size is 8. (Ask about special private tours for large or small groups.)
- There are two guides for every group of 8 participants.
- Total hiking distance is about 1/2 mile, with about 400 feet of elevation change.
- The maximum elevation reached during the tour is on the way to the site, and is an elevation of approximately 800 feet above sea level.
- Private changing rooms and toilets are on-site, with a bathroom stop along the way, if necessary.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
8:30 AM @ Meeting Place
Rappel rainforest cliffs and secret waterfalls. 6.5 hour tour, including round trip transportation from Central Maui meeting location. All gear and lunch provided.
7:00 AM @ Meeting Place
Rappel rainforest cliffs and secret waterfalls. 6.5 hour tour, including round trip transportation from Central Maui meeting location. All gear and lunch provided. Arrive @ 6:45 AM.
10:00 AM @ Meeting Place
Rappel rainforest cliffs and secret waterfalls. 6.5 hour tour, including round trip transportation from Central Maui meeting location. All gear and lunch provided. Arrive @ 9:45 AM.
11:30 AM @ Meeting Place
Rappel rainforest cliffs and secret waterfalls. 6.5 hour tour, including round trip transportation from Central Maui meeting location. All gear and lunch provided. Arrive @ 11:15 AM.
Accompany the classic rappel tour as an observer; hike the forest trails instead of rappelling. 6.5 hour tour, including round trip transportation from Central Maui meeting location. Lunch provided.
A partir de
USD 156,25Detalhes de preços
Waterfalls and Jungle Adventure | Rappel Maui
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- All participants must weigh between 70 lbs and 250 lbs; waists must measure between 22 and 54 inches
- Participants must understand English well and speak it fluently.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult; a legal parent or guardian must sign the child's permission form before tour begins.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.