Enjoy a unique, fun, small group tour of between 10-15 people on this overnight Great Ocean Road tour from Melbourne, perfect for those up for an adventure. Your two guides will teach you to surf for a few hours, guide you through all the beautiful sites and have you listen to fun music before camping overnight in a Native American Teepee built by the beach! Your guides will take you to all the secret spots they know about to ensure you spot Kangaroos, Koalas and Australian native birds and before setting your sights upon the iconic Twelve Apostles!
Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
Day 1: (L,D)
Start the day with pickup from one of the central locations pointed out to you (Federation Square, St Kilda, North Melbourne, or your CBD hotel). The small group will take turns constructing a playlist of music for the drive as you play games and enjoy plenty of banter along the way.
Cruising through surf iconic towns such as Torquay, Bells Beach and Anglesea you will then have a 2 hour surf lesson with a surf school. It doesn't matter if you have never tried it before!
You'll have lunch by the beach consisting of a choice of sandwiches, baguettes and wraps.
Continue along the road stopping for any photo opportunities you like. Your guides will take you to the historic Great Ocean Road sign and a few beautiful beaches before arriving at Kennet River to see wild Koalas and birds which will fly into your hands!
Your guides know of a beautiful spot to relax and enjoy a beer where you'll setup to see the sun start to set.
One last stop at Apollo Bay for any last minute items before heading to your home for the night.... A 22ft Native American Teepee only 328-feet (100-metres) away from the beach. The Teepee site has bathrooms and toilets.
Enjoy a traditional Aussie BBQ, games, live music and general banter by the campfire in the middle of the Teepee as you sit back and relax or visit one of the local bars close by.
Day 2: (B)
The next morning enjoy breakfast and coffee before departing at 9am. Your tour guides will take you to another one of their secret spots, a field of hundreds of Kangaroos.
Finally arrive at the Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge and take in the serenity.
Dose off in the van as you head back to Melbourne (3 hours) returning in the CBD at approximately 5:30pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Melbourne Visitors Centre, Federation Square
Base Hostel, St Kilda
Or centrally located Melbourne CBD hotels
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
The most personal and sociable tour in Melbourne!
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.