Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Viagem de vários dias
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
Begin the ultimate road trip, cruising towards the Great Ocean Road stopping to watch surfers in action at famed beaches such as Bells Beach and Torquay (home of surf brands Rip Curl and Quicksilver). You will also visit artistic beachside villages of Apollo Bay and Lorne to explore. Next, stop at Kennett River Koalas to see the cuddly creatures in the wild and the historical section of the Great Ocean Road that was carved through cliffs by returned World War I servicemen.
Take an easy walk (1 hour) through the Great Otway National Park, home to some of the world’s oldest temperate rainforest. There’s no better place to finish the day than the famed Twelve Apostles. This spectacular collection of limestone stacks is best appreciated at sunset from the boardwalk. The next morning you will have the opportunity to view it from the skies in a helicopter (additional cost, payable direct). Tonight, sleep in dormitory style accommodation in the dormitory rooms of a backpacker’s hostel on the Great Ocean Road.
Continue along the Great Ocean Road, stopping at several extraordinary rock formations along the Shipwreck Coast, such as the Bay of Martyrs, London Bridge and Loch Ard Gorge. Enjoy lunch at Tower Hill Reserve, the site of a dormant volcano, lake, wetlands and habitat to lots of wildlife: emus, koalas, kangaroos, possums, echidnas and many types of birds.
Enter the Grampians National Park in the afternoon. Just before sunset when the local wildlife, such as wallabies, kangaroos and kookaburras come out to play, walk (an easy 1 hour) to The Balconies, which provides a magnificent viewpoint and photo opportunity of the surrounding ranges and valleys. Tonight you'll sleep in shared wood cabin accommodation, with the mountains towering around.
Get up to hike a challenging two hours to The Pinnacle, but it’s worth the effort for such awe inspiring views. Visit the Brambuk Cultural Centre to learn about local Aboriginal history. Marvel at the majestic Mt Arapiles, before hitting the highway and arriving into Adelaide city at approximately 7pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Groovy Grape Tours - Great Ocean Road
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- 2-nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- All activities
- All meals (2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. Not wheelchair accessible
- Itinerary is subject to change due to road and weather conditions.
- The hike to the Pinnacle is the most challenging walk on the tour through rough terrain, a reasonable level of fitness is required.
- Passengers below 18 y-o traveling alone will need a parental consent form to be signed by legal guardians/ parents and returned to your local operator prior to departure
- Please note: these tours are adventure tours and cater more specifically to the adventure and backpacker market. There are no restrictions on age, however the tour and activities require a reasonable level of fitness.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.