Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Preço competitivo
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Oferta ocasional
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
After lunch, continue on to Lake Mountain Alpine Resort, one of Melbourne’s most popular snowfields located approximately 90-minutes from Melbourne City Centre. Here you will have approximately 3-hours spare time to enjoy the snow or simply explore the incredible views out over the snowfields.
Lake Mountain Alpine Resort offers nearly 24 miles (40 km) of cross-country ski trails as well as three toboggan runs, a flying fox, tube runs and a dedicated snowman park. You’re sure to find something to enjoy for the afternoon.
This tour is for all skill levels as you will also have the opportunity to take a 90-minute ski lesson or if you’re up for a little adventure, also venture down the toboggan slopes.
If nature is more your style, adventure to the Steavenson Falls and listen to the incredible 91-yard (83-metre) high waterfall as it cascades towards the township of Marysville.
As you pack up for the day, get your taste buds ready for a stop off at the Yarra Valley Chocolatier and Ice Creamery on the way back to Melbourne. Here you’re able to taste samplings and watch the chocolatiers as they create their incredible works of art.
Please note: Equipment hire is at own expense and can be arranged on the day of travel upon arriving at Lake Mountain Alpine Resort
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Family Snow Fun at Lake Mountain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Selected Hotels Only)
- Chocolate samples
- Mug of Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows
- Friendly Driver guide
- Mountain entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Small-group tour experience
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Toboggan Hire ($12.50)
- Cross Country Ski Lessons & Equipment Hire (available every hour)
- Adult - Ski/Boots/Poles/90min Lesson ($73)
- Child - Ski/Boots/Poles/90 min Lesson ($62)
- Ski Clothing for Hire (bookings not required, arranged on the mountain)
- Adult - Padded Snow Jacket OR Pants ($20.50 per item)
- Adult - Padded Snow Jacket & Pants for the set ($31 per person)
- Adult – Snow Boots/Shoes ($20.50)
- Child – Snow Boots/Shoes = $15.50
- Child – Snowsuit ($20.50 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please bring: Weather proof warm clothing including hat, scarf and gloves, comfortable walking shoes with grip and a spare set of dry clothes
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.