Idiomas da excursão
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
Explore Melbourne’s spectacular bay views and iconic bayside landmarks aboard a stunning Boom Trike and learn of some of the intriguing maritime history. Begin where Melbourne itself began by touring the Western edge of the Bay near the mouth of the Yarra River - start by exploring the historic maritime village of Williamstown, located on Hobson’s Bay and Port Phillip Bay. From here, you’ll see glorious views of Melbourne across the Bay, and learn of the area’s rich maritime history and its significance in both the development and defense of Melbourne, and its leading roles in our emerging industries of the time.
From there, cross back over one of Melbourne’s major bridges to explore the Bay from the Eastern side of the Yarra River and visit historic Station Pier in Port Melbourne, the berthing place of the passenger liners and the ferry to Tasmania. Then travel along the foreshore of Port Phillip Bay to visit the ever popular St Kilda area with all its charms and iconic landmarks including Luna Park, the Palais Theatre, St Kilda Pier and the Esplanade Markets (operating on Sundays only). The ultimate bayside tour gives you the time to walk around and explore these sights, including walking out onto St Kilda Pier to take in some great city views and maybe spot a Little Penguin from the colony in the breakwater.
Now move on down the Bay and tour past some of Melbourne’s most expensive bayside real estate, stopping for views from some glorious bay vantage points before visiting those famous Brighton Beach Boxes. Take the opportunity to get your toes in the sand and admire these colorful Melbourne icons. Then visit Black Rock Jetty to put the final pieces of Victoria’s maritime history puzzle together at the breakwater off Half Moon Bay. View the Cerberus wreck and learn a little about the only surviving ship of the Australian colonial navies.Adapt and personalize your tour depending on your requirements within the time frame, so if you prefer less walking you may have time to include a visit to Albert Park Lake and a lap of Melbourne’s Formula 1 Grand Prix track on the way back from Port Phillip Bay.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
4 hour personalized trike tour through Melbourne's iconic bayside tourist attractions, landmarks, sights and locations in this wonderful half day sightseeing tour. Departs 9am
A partir de
USD 324,52Detalhes de preços
4 hour personalized trike tour through Melbourne's iconic bayside tourist attractions, landmarks, sights and locations in this wonderful half day sightseeing tour. Departs 2pm
A partir de
USD 324,52Detalhes de preços
Brighton beach boxes
- 4-hour trike tour for two people
- Use of helmets, motorcycle jackets, waterproofs and gloves
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be at the Southbank office at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time for induction and helmet fitting, etc
- Please advise your jacket size at the time of booking. Motorcycle jacket sizes are a choice of Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), Extra Large (XL), 2 Extra Large (2XL) or 3 Extra Large (3XL)
- Children must be over 8 years of age and must fit helmets
- Combined weight restriction for both passengers of 220kgs
- The distance between the seat back and the safety bar (uncompressed) is 34cm and passengers must be able to access the vehicle safely on their own
- Stable, sensible footwear and sunscreen is recommended
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.