Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Para toda a família
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
Drive along the Yucatan Peninsula to Uxmal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and legendary ceremonial center of the ancient Maya, set amid hills in the Puuc (Mayan for ‘mountain range’) region. Upon arrival, tour the archeological park with your professional guide, who will inform your small group about the distinctive architecture and decorative design of the buildings. Learn about the city that flourished from 600-1,000 AD with 25,000 Mayan inhabitants at its height.
Admire impressive structures designed with geometrical figures and the masks of the rain god Chaac, the Mayan’s most significant deity. Visit the Nunnery Quadrangle, whose friezes represent owls and serpents, as your guide explains the significance of the four multi-level buildings arranged around Uxmal’s central plaza.
Marvel at the Pyramid of the Magician (the Pyramid of the Soothsayer), unique in its precise oval-shaped design. On the façade of the Governor’s Palace, whose central doorway astronomically aligns with the planets, you’ll see a frieze with more than 100 images of Chaac.
On your return, enjoy a boxed lunch and soft drinks aboard the minivan, arriving at the port of Progreso at 2:30pm.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Progreso port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Progreso Shore Excursion: Uxmal Day Trip
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Soft drinks while on board vehicle
- Visit to XIX Century Explorers gallery at the Hacienda Uxmal
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: Once you reach the Progreso cruise ship port, you'll need to take a free shuttle to the meeting point where a representative/guide will be waiting for you to start the tour. Transportation to/from the meeting point is available every 30 minutes, up to one hour before cruise ships set sail and depart
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.