Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Conduzida por um guia local
Board your comfortable minibus and sit back and relax on the scenic journey from central Kalambaka to Meteora. As you travel, chat about the region with your guide and take the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. The beauty of having a private guide is that any commentary is tailored to your interests.
On arrival, marvel at the natural beauty and cultural heritage of the awe-inspiring sandstone pillars and spend a few minutes snapping photos. With your private guide at your side, follow in the footsteps of the first hermits and monks who lived in Meteora centuries ago, and listen as your guide shares fascinating stories about the area’s history, geology and sights.
Then, head to the first of the two monasteries that you will visit during your trip — entrance fees to both are at your own expense. Today, only six of the 24 monasteries that were crafted atop the sandstone pillars still house religious communities. Your guide will help you choose between the monasteries that you would like to visit based on your interests. Perhaps visit the Grand Meteora, which is perched on top of the highest pinnacle, or Roussanou, which occupies the lowest rock of all the monasteries.
After exploring the monastery with your guide, perhaps head to one of the area’s viewpoints for sweeping panoramas, before heading on to the second.
Following roughly 4-hours at Meteora, board your private minibus and relax on the journey back to your hotel where your tour concludes.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Meteora Private Tour from Kalampaka
- Hotel pickup and drop-off to/from Kalambaka or Kastraki
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees (approx. 5 euros each)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please bring comfortable shoes
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed in religious premises. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.