Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
- Conduzida por um guia local
The historical site was once home to more than 20 rock monasteries, clustered precariously on top of Meteora’s sandstone cliffs and etched into the rocks as caves dwellings. With your guide, visit one of the six remaining monasteries and hear fascinating facts and trivia about the monks who once called Meteora their home.
After exploring the monastery, continue to one of the caves (or ‘hermitages’), high up in the cliffs, near the remote St Nicolas Badovas Monastery. Originally inhabited by hermits, these intriguing caves later became havens for monks seeking safety around the time the Roman Empire started its demise. See inside the caves, and then visit an old Byzantine church nearby — a site often considered as one of the finest examples of an early Christian church.
Continue your tour to a little-known vantage point and relax as you watch the sun sink below Meteora, casting an ethereal glow on the rocky vistas that stretch out in front of you. Soak up the tranquil sight, and then return to your minivan to travel back to your Kalambaka hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
March 30 - April 15: 3:30pm
April 16 - April 30: 4pm
May 1 - August 23: 4:30pm
August 24 - September 16: 4pm
September 17 - October 29: 3pm
October 30 - February 28: 2pm
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Meteora Sunset Walking Tour from Kalampaka including Badovas Hermitages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off to/from Kalambaka or Kastraki
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees (approx. 5 euros)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Roussanou Monastery is closed on Wednesdays. Due to this fact, on this day of the week St Stephen's Monastery will be visited
- The monasteries have a strict dress code: men must wear trousers and long sleeves, women must wear a long skirt. If you do turn up in shorts, trousers and skirts will be provided.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.