- Para toda a família
- Evita as filas
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
Leonardo da Vinci’s fresco depicts one of the most famous New Testament scenes when Jesus announced an apostle would betray him. Capturing the emotions of the moment, ‘The Last Supper’ is considered an unconventional piece of art for its time.
The experimental method by which it was painted led to conservation issues, and the painting was subject to major restoration and visitor restrictions. Today, visitors must prebook with a ticket such as this, and groups are limited to just 25 at a time.
Skip past the long entrance lines and head inside to see the iconic mural close-up, in all its restored glory. Your ticket allows you to spend a maximum of 15 minutes in ‘The Last Supper’ room.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Depending on option selected
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Last Supper and Milan Guide Book. Last Supper entrance time at 2:30pm.
Last Supper and Milan Guide Book. Last Supper entrance time at 3:45pm.
Last Supper and Milan Guide Book. Last Supper entrance time at 4:45pm.
- Entrance ticket to Leonardo Da Vinci's The Last Supper
- Milan Guide Book
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The Last Supper ticket will be valid only on the travel date and departure time selected at time of booking
- Confirmed visits cannot be changed or cancelled
- Please kindly note that your Last Supper ticket entrance time might vary. Your exact departure time will be advised within 48 hours of booking and is subject to availability