- Preço competitivo
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Conduzida por um guia local
Upon your 1:00pm pick-up,your he afternoon is filled with chocolate from local chocolatiers while learning about the history behind chocolate, process and production of chocolate, and how to taste chocolate and sample the newest craze; the cacao nib.
Dive right into all kinds of chocolate starting with sampling a signature chocolate sauce, made with a variety of cacao percentages. Depart with the select truffle of your choice. Enjoy this great location to grab your mid-day coffee, latte, or tea with options for tea as well.
Head to explore gooey turtles and the Twin City signature popcorn, a local favorite since 1932 that is rumored to have ties to the Mob. The chocolate and caramel family recipe can be found in a large selection of delicacies from chocolate covered cherries to even sponge chocolate.
Straight from the rooftops of St. Paul, the local beekeeping chocolatier features distinctive honey bon-bons. Savor the exquisite honey encased in award-winning chocolate, hand burnished with 23K edible gold leaf. Each bon-bon is a brilliant union of elegance and raw nature.
Enjoy the divine exhilaration of handcrafted artisan chocolates made with European chocolate sourced from sustainable plantations from around the world. We'll make sure you leave with a box of truffles featuring Felchlin grand cru-couverture
End your tour with the best truffles in the country, possibly the world with return to the meeting point.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Chocolate Decadence Tour in Minneapolis
- Local guide
- Food samples per itinerary
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please ensure you are wearing comfortable walking shoes
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of checkout
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.