- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Confirmação instantânea
The tour includes seeing the Minneapolis skyscraper that was modeled after the Washington Monument, visiting the tallest building in Minneapolis, and you can even get your picture taken in front of the famous Statue of Mary Richards tossing her hat. Along the way, you will also visit quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership, including a favorite since 1932. You'll enjoy drinks and learn the secrets behind the great food you are enjoying. You'll leave the tour with a tasty experience of some of the best food finds Minneapolis has to offer all while learning history of downtown and soaking in the local culture.
Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of checkout
- Ham and Pear Crisp Sandwich with fresh home-made chips from the restaurant that has "damn good food" served with their famous purgatory punch
- All about sourcing local with a hummus platter featuring grilled flatbread, veggie crudo, white bean, sweet potato hummus with pimento goat cheese, served with a house made cocktail
- Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
- Fresh and melt in your mouth Rotisserie Chicken Wings in maple glaze made with pure maple syrup, lemon juice, fresh ginger and Sriracha
- Fine chocolates to be savored
- Fried Shrimp tossed in sweet & spicy Thai chili sauce, served with Ginger Citrus Sauce with Locally brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Featured on the Cooking Channel Unique Sweets - Bourbon Whiskey Caramel Donut Bread Pudding Loaf with Peace Coffee known for their reputation for farm-to-roaster integrity, local ownership (cooperative), and bicycle deliver (rain, shine, sleet or snow)
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
Minneapolis Eat and Sip Tour
- Local guide
- Food samples
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make sure you are wearing comfortable walking shoes
- Please specify any dietary restrictions at the time of checkout in the "special requirements" field.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years, must be at least 21 years old to join this tour
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of checkout