You'll enjoy sampling food at the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota, home-made gelato, and drinking local Minnesota brewed craft beer along the oldest street in Minneapolis. You'll also enjoy mouth-watering pasta located in the historical Chase building, local favorite - the cheese curds, and nosh on an amazing dessert from a well know pastry chef Nominated for the James Beard award as we stroll through the local Farmers Market.
You'll also visit the Mill City Museum, stroll by the Guthrie, enjoy gorgeous views of St. Anthony Falls, and Stone Arch Bridge before we reach NE MPLS. You'll learn about the history of both these neighborhoods including a stroll along the oldest street in Minneapolis.
Please note at check out if you have any food restrictions.
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Confirmação instantânea
You'll be introduced to a variety of culinary highlights in the city as you sample dishes at the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota, drink regionally brewed craft beer along the oldest street in Minneapolis, and enjoy a local favorite—cheese curds. Taste pasta at a eatery in the historical Chase building, sample homemade gelato, and nosh on savory European-style baked bread as your stroll through the farmers' market.
In addition to food tastings, you'll also visit the Mill City Museum, stroll by the Guthrie, and admire views of St. Anthony Falls as you cross the Mississippi River on the Stone Arch Bridge into historical St. Anthony on Main. Learn about the history of both these neighborhoods, and enjoy chatting with other food-loving participants. By the end of the tour, you'll have an appreciation for these distinct districts that some visitors never see.
Example tasting menu (subject to change):
- Unique mouth watering pasta with an amazing atmosphere
- You haven't been to Minnesota until you've tried the Cheese Curds!
- Dessert from a local chef Nominated for the James Beard award and featured on many baking TV shows
- Authentic fresh Thai spring roll from the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota
- Variety of Minnesota brewed craft beers (non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Delicious and most popular Thai dish, you better eat it all, you don't want to enrage the "God of Rice"
- Gelato that is sure to please your taste buds
- Gooey cheese-bread made from a local bakery
- Award winning coffee including local favorite Noreast Mud (only in private tours)
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
This tour is on Saturday and begins at 11am; The duration of this tour is 3 hours long
A partir de
USD 49,64Detalhes de preços
Minneapolis Riverwalk Food Tour
- Local guide
- Food samples
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund