This Jamaica Discovery 3-day, sightseeing tour from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios and Portland is all things Jamaican, with the full cast of Jamaican people. Enjoy a "day in the life vacation” with an emphasis on showcasing the true Jamaica and its rich culture which will captivate and entertain you. Included are a visit to Dunn's River Falls, Charles Town Maroon Village, Boston for jerk foods, Blue Lagoon, Monkey Island and more.
Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Inclui café da manhã
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Experiência Única
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
Day 2 – Ocho Rios to Portland: On the second day, the tour departs for Portland, taking you back to nature, an adventurer’s dream, lush, green, beautiful Portland, perfectly placed between the Blue Mountains and the Caribbean Sea. En route to Portland, the tour will stop at Charles Town for the included activity: Charles Town Maroon Experience – a journey into history, learn the story of the Maroons – runaway slaves who fought against the British during the 17th to 19th centuries. Participate in indigenous dancing, singing and drumming with the community members. Learn how to blow the Abeng and get served tradition Maroon food for lunch then relax at the river close by. From Charles Town, the group will travel to the hotel, check-in and relax for a bit before heading out for dinner in Boston Bay, the jerk capital of the World. The Portland jerk experience is one your taste buds will never forget.
Day 3 – Portland to Montego Bay: Today will start with a visit to the Blue Lagoon made famous by the movie of the same name and reputed to be "bottomless." Take a swim and check that box! From Blue Lagoon the group will head to Monkey Island along the most famous and exclusive of Portland’s coastline. At day's end, the tour will leave Portland and head back to Montego Bay. However, if you want to stay longer in Portland or if you are staying elsewhere in Jamaica we'll assist you accordingly.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
The Blue Lagoon - Portland
- Two (2) night double occupancy accommodations with breakfast in 3*Hotel or Guest House
- Private vehicle transfers to all destinations and to all included activities
- Tour leader/driver
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from optional attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are staying in Negril or elsewhere in Jamaica we can assist with travel arrangements to get to Montego Bay for departure
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Accommodations are double occupancy and therefore single Travelers will share room with another Traveler of the same gender. If a Traveler would like single an occupancy accommodation the option would cost an additional USD180.00, payable directly after booking. Please contact us directly to arrange this option
- Accommodations may also include rustic cabins with share bathroom facilities
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Many optional activities are available at an additional cost. Please contact local tour operator to find out more information.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication or who are violent to other Travelers, Tour staff or Locals. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.