Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Experiência Única
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui café da manhã
Day 1 – Montego Bay to Treasure Beach: We meet at the departure Hotel at 8:15am for orientation and depart at 9:00am for Treasure Beach. Today we visit the Appleton Estate Rum Factory and see sugar cane become magically transformed into Jamaica’s premium rums. Sample blends for age, taste and strength - pick up a bottle (or two) to take home. We end the tour at the bar where you are allowed to serve yourself! From Appleton we will head to Treasure Beach with a stop in Middle Quarters (famous for peppered shrimp) to experience Jamaican street food for lunch or you can opt instead to try the local fast food, called the patty, available with different types of fillings. Tonight our lodgings are in Treasure Beach.
Day 2 - Treasure Beach to Negril (B, L): Today you'll have, possibly, one of the most unique experiences of your life with our Dolphin Quest, Black River Safari and the Pelican Bar activity. We travel about 10 minutes offshore in a quest to encounter the local dolphins on their morning swim. From there, we’ll head to where the Caribbean Sea meets the Black River and cruise upstream to see the Jamaican crocodile and over 100 spices of birds native to the Black River Morass . See how the locals use the river for their livelihood – fishing and shrimping. Once we arrive upstream we’ll stop at the Jamaica Discovery spot where we’ll have a local lunch and you can be like Tarzan and Jane and swing into the rejuvenating waters of the Black River. Believe it or not today’s highlight is yet to come - leaving Black River our next destination is Pelican Bar. Picture a mass of driftwood, nailed together to create a basic structure, covered by a thatch roof and supported by stilts, sitting on a sandbar in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. This quaint island-in-the-sea lounge is like nothing you’ve ever seen. At Pelican Bar, have a drink, swim, sunbathe or just chill and soak up the lazy sun-drenched vibe. By mid-afternoon we'll be back on our bus and making our way to Negril and we'll arrive in time to watch the incomparable Negril sunset from the iconic Rick's Cafe - famous for its picturesque views and the thrill of cliff diving. Tonight our lodgings are in Negril.
Day 3 – Negril to Montego Bay (B): Today it’s about the beach - seven (7) miles of it to enjoy! Walk the beach, re-visit the cliffs, rock dive, scuba dive, snorkel, wind surf, parasail or do nothing at all and relax in a hammock. A day's end we leave Negril and head back to Montego Bay. However, if you want to stay longer in Negril or if you are staying elsewhere in Jamaica we’ll assist you accordingly.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Approaching Pelican Bar
- Two (2) night double occupancy accommodations with breakfast in 3*Hotel or Guest House
- Private vehicle transfers to all destinations and to all included activities
- Tour leader/Driver
- Appleton Rum Tour
- Dolphin Quest and Black River Safari with lunch
- Trip to Pelican Bar
- Visit to Rick’s Café
- Negril's seven (7) miles beach
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are staying in Negril or elsewhere in Jamaica we can assist with travel arrangements to get to Montego Bay for departure
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Accommodations are double occupancy and therefore single Travelers will share room with another Traveler of the same gender. If a Traveler would like single an occupancy accommodation the option would cost an additional USD $180.00, payable directly after booking. Please contact us directly to arrange this option
- Please note that hot water shortages can be fairly common in the Caribbean (even in upgraded hotels and private homes). With a tropical climate, often there is no hot water at all. We appreciate your patience and understanding that these occurrences are outside of our control.
- Accommodations may also include rustic cabins with share bathroom facilities
- Travelers are required to have personal travel insurance covering medical expenses
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Many optional activities are available at an additional cost. Please contact local tour operator to find out more information.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication or who are violent to other Travelers, Tour staff or Locals. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.