- Para toda a família
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Opção popular com crianças
- Inclui almoço
Guests will be picked up from your Montego Bay hotel where you will travel in air-conditioned comfort to the lush tropical and scenic hills of the Blue Mountains.The tour starts at an elevation high in the Blue Mountain on a road, referred by the New York times as “One of the best scenic vistas in the Caribbean”.
You will learn about Jamaican culture from your guide while enjoying a leisurely downhill bicycle ride meandering through lush tropical rain forest. The Blue Mountains is home to hundreds of species of birds and blossoming plant-life. If you are lucky you might see one of the world largest and rarest butterflies only found in Jamaica! Guests will also be able to view acres of Blue Mountain Coffee Plantations, producing some of the world’s most rare and expensive coffee.
The tour ends at one of Blue Mountain's cascading waterfalls where guests can bathe in the natural spring water, adding youth back to your soul. Enjoy this exciting end to a dynamic and educational tour.
After the tour you will be transported back to your Montego Bay hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Blue Mountain Bicycle Tour from Montego Bay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional and friendly guide
- Light Breakfast
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years old
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved