PLEASE NOTE: The Appleton Rum Estate is currently undergoing renovations and is closed for all tours. The estate is scheduled to reopen in October 2017.
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Preço competitivo
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Conduzida por um guia local
A visit to this plantation takes you back in time to see the old way of milling the cane for the juice and the old fashioned way of producing rum and sugar, to the modern way of milling cane and producing rums. Visitors get a chance to watch the entire process on a 10-minutes video before embarking on the tour. Sample all the by-products of the sugar cane - the juice, molasses, wet sugar and the many flavors of rums which is the high point for many visitors to the estate. You will have approximately 2 hours at the estate.
Next you will visit YS Falls. YS was originally a cane farm, with a factory. YS Estate was also a supplier of log wood for export to Europe. Simon Browne, the current owner, opened YS Falls in 1992 to the public, living out his lifelong wish. He only wanted to admit 25 people a day but the popularity of YS Falls exceed that. However he now monitors numbers to ensure that the natural beauty of YS is not destroyed by inquisitive feet. The tour begins with a few minute ride on a jitney, drawn by a tractor through the fields and across the river to this hidden paradise. Enjoy the cool refreshing fresh waterfalls, climb to the different levels, rope swing or just sit or lay on a stone and relax and enjoy the water. Enjoy the pools for adult and children, go ziplining or just sit on the deck and watch the hummingbirds drink from their containers.
Final stop is the Black River Safari Tour. One could easily say this is the only river where you can find friendly crocodiles! Enjoy the tour in a comfortable open air safari motor boat up Jamaica's longest navigable river through Jamaica's largest wetland area the Black River lower morass. Enjoy the ecology and history told by an experienced and well trained captain/guide. See many of the over 100 birds recorded in the morass, meet and greet a few of the "friendly" crocodiles as your boat captain call them by names, have them swim up to your boat, pet them and feed them. See the wet lands vegetation, different species of mangrove, thatch palms among other things.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Private Appleton Estate Rum, YS Falls and Black River Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees(Appleton $25 USD per person, YS Falls $17 USD per person, Black River $20 USD per person)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- PLEASE NOTE: The Appleton Rum Estate is currently undergoing renovations and is closed for all tours. The estate is scheduled to reopen in October 2017.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.