- Para toda a família
- Opção de partidas diversas durante todo o dia
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Experiência Única
Upon your arrival at the boat reception in the Old Port of Montreal, you must sign a discharge of responsibility and follow a short boating safety course offered by your guide before departure. After briefing, follow your guide up the Saint Lawrence River and discover Montreal on an exhilarating experience!
After passing under 4 bridges (Concorde, Victoria, Champlain and Estacade) and near the habitat 67, the tour will take you to the bassin des Prairies where you will be able to drive your jet ski freely for 15 to 25 minutes. On the way back, your guide will bring you near the biosphère, St-Helene Island, la Ronde and finally, the highlight of the tour, under the Jacques-Cartier Bridge.
Please note: A deposit of $750 is required and will be reimbursed upon your return if
the jet ski is not damaged in any way. The guided tour includes a
guide, gasoline, liability insurance, a water-repellent suit and a life
vest. Lockers are available for your personal items and a changing room
with towel. You must be ready 20 minutes before your booked departure
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Jacques-Cartier Pier, Old Port of Montreal
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Jet Ski Tour
- Tour includes a Sea-Doo Gti 130 jet ski
- Liability insurance
- Water-repellent suit and a life vest
- Gratuities (optional)
- $750 deposit, which is reimbursed upon your return if the jet ski is not damaged in any way
- All jet ski drivers have to be 16 years old or over and present a valid driver’s license
- All participants must sign a discharge of responsibility and follow a short boating safety course before departure.
- You must be ready 20 minutes before your booked departure time.
- You will learn how to use and manipulate your jet ski, and get safety instructions.
- A deposit of $750 is required and will be reimbursed upon your return if the jet ski is not damaged in any way.
- Your local tour operator does not take any responsibility for any fines or penalties that may be issued by provincial authorities
- All required equipment for your comfort and security are furnished
- Groups of more than 10 persons need to book at least two days in advance
- All reservations (regular excursions, with a private guide, or for a group) are subject to availability
- Your local tour operator reserves the right to refuse entrance to a customer that presents a risk. Whether by his (her) capacities, aptitudes, or by showing signs of impaired faculties
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.