The Blairgowrie seahorses snorkel excursion gets you in amongst the underwater wildlife and color with a unique opportunity to explore the waterfront and marina in a way no other tour does. Discover the color of the underwater world and it’s unique local inhabitants: nudibranchs, cuttlefish, seahorses and rays in front of your eyes. You'll be surprised by the vibrant sponges and soft corals that flourish in the environment.
If you have never snorkeled before this is the perfect opportunity to try it out in a safe environment while enjoying amazing views of Port Phillip Bay. New beginner freedivers will also enjoy the chance to see local unique marine life that exists nowhere else on earth. Nestled outside the hustle and bustle, Blairgowrie is a popular location for sailing and diving. Join this 2-hour excursion from shore and you'll be taken behind the scenes of this vibrant, marina waterfront to discover the hidden secrets of Melbourne's Port Phillip Bay, Victoria.
Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
Departing from the beach near the Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron on the Mornington Peninsula, the tour begins just near the water's edge. Already during your journey you will have witnessed prestigious homes perched along the Point Nepean Rd, now you will see from the water the beauty of this location above and below the surface.
Before entering the water, you'll be greeted by your local guide and listen to a short briefing on what to expect during the 2-hour snorkel / freedive excursion. Slipping into your own wetsuit or the one you hired (additional cost), you'll begin to hear the stories of Blairgowrie and marvel at the luxury boats in the distance. Starting in the shallows, during the tour keep an eye out for the resident rays, giant cuttlefish, seadragons and squid. At the beginning of winter you won't believe your eyes when you see tens of thousands of spider crabs congregating during their annual march to moult their shells.
Under the safety of the pier and breakwater, you'll see amazing marine life. No day snorkeling is ever the same at Blairgowrie, your local guide helps you discover the details rarely seen, safely and easily.
Your discovery of Blairgowrie's underwater secrets is perfect for taking photos, memories that will keep you coming back.
• Bring your swimmers, a towel and wetsuit
• Recommend wetsuits 3.5mm with hood, gloves and booties (Summer)
• Thicker wetsuits (5mm) are recommended in Spring/Autumn
• Rental wetsuits 5mmare available if you do not have your own. These must be requested at time of booking
What to Bring
• Camera / Go Pro
• Re-usable water/drink bottle
• We recommend that you do not bring your valuables to the beach
• Snorkelers will have a safety float available and wetsuits are buoyant, to ensure a safe and comfortable experience
• Snorkelers must have the ability to stay afloat in the water without the use of equipment. Comfortable swimming 328-feet (100-meters) distance
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions (to be checked)
• All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to participating
• Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Please arrive 20-30 minutes prior to departure time.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Snorkelling tour with your own wetsuit (minimum 3.5mm recommended for January / February), all other times 5mm.
A partir de
USD 60,69Detalhes de preços
Snorkelling Tour incl Gear
Snorkelling tour with all hire equipment included, wetsuit, fins, mask and snorkel.
A partir de
USD 99,10Detalhes de preços
Seahorse at Blairgowrie
- Professional local snorkel and freedive guide
- Safety float and pre-tour briefings
- Parks Victoria use fees
- Equipment (wetsuits, weightbelts, mask, snorkel or fins; available upon request at time of booking; surcharge applies)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be at least 14 years old to join the tour
- Please note that the minimum height overrules the age for safety reason
- Minimum height: 1.40 m
- Maximum weight: 110 kg
- It is highly recommended that you wear a 5mm long wetsuit to keep you warm during the dives in approximately 14-21 degree water. Hire wetsuits must be requested at the time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please note: You must bring swimming costume and towel, wetsuit (minimum 3.5mm thick). Please contact your local operator well in advance if you need to hire equipment, as it cannot be hired on the day of the excursion.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.