Idiomas da excursão
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Lanches e bebidas inclusas
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
From there, we’re going 100% authentic with a taste of local Russian fast food. We’ll visit a spot that’s popular for selling chebureks, deep-fried pastries filled with minced meat. (Don’t worry if you’re meat-averse — for vegetarians there are chebureks with potatoes and cheese.) Wash it down with a traditional Russian soft drink or tea, and find out why the locals love this place. This snack spot is rarely visited by tourists, so you’re getting the true taste of local life!
After our short snack stop, your Moscow tour will continue with a visit to the most unlikely of beautiful sites: a grocery store! Not just any grocery store, though — Eliseevsky is famous for luxurious, neo-baroque interiors.
From there, we’ll continue walking along Tverskaya Street, passing by some of Moscow’s main landmarks: the monument to the founder of the city and the governor’s house, and along the way, you’ll learn a bit about Russian theatre, like how it reflects the mysterious Russian soul.
Along the way, we’ll visit a Russian Orthodox Church, where we can light a candle and, if we’re lucky, listen to some beautiful choir songs while your guide shares a few personal stories. (Please note that if you wish to go inside the church, you must be wearing clothing that goes below your knees, and women must have a scarf to cover their head.)
We will finish our Moscow city tour at Red Square, the famous heart of Moscow, where you can spot all the legendary landmarks found in guidebooks. Here is Lenin’s Tomb, housing the body of the Russian revolutionary. You’ll also find the GUM department store, with its outstanding interiors and many soviet attributes — such as kiosks serving the famous soviet ice cream, which for sure should be on your must-try list!
And finally, the main highlight of Red Square is, of course, the 16th-century St. Basil’s Cathedral, with its bright and colourful domes — the classic Red Square scene! Get your cameras ready.
Throughout it all, your local guide will share stories from local life and history, and point out sites you may want to see during the rest of your time in Moscow. Get some insider tips on what to do next, where to eat, where to go, and how to get there, before bidding farewell to your new friends in Moscow!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Learn how Soviet times
- Local English-speaking guide
- Cheburek (snack) and drink
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for your guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress standard: If you’d like to go inside the Russian Orthodox Church, please be sure to wear clothing that covers your legs to below the knees. Woman must also have a scarf to cover their head. For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.