A UNESCO World Heritage Site and the oldest and largest fortress in Russia. On the Kremlin portion you will see the Tsar Cannon, Tsar Bell, 4 cathedrals: Assumption Cathedral, Annunciation Cathedral, Archangel Cathedral, Cathedral of the Twelve Apostles. 4 palaces (from outside): Great Kremlin Palace, State Kremlin Palace, Terem Palace, Poteshny Palace, 5 squares: Palace Square, Cathedral Square, Ivanovo Square, Trinity Square, Senate Square. 20 Kremlin Towers.
The Red Square tour is GUM. Kazan Cathedral, St Basil's Cathedral, Lenin's Mausoleum, Alexander Garden, Eternal Flame, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Bolshoi Theater, the Streets of Kitay Gorod, Nikolskaya, Ilyinka, and Varvarka.
Idiomas da excursão
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Inclui almoço
- Evita as filas
A morning stroll through Kitay Gorod will be a beautiful start. Let the historical feast begin with the Red Square tour.
Red Square Tour
- Resurrection Gate with opportunity to flip a coin to come back
- Iconic Manege Square
- Disney Inspiring Kazan Cathedral
- GUM - the State Department Store with 123-year old history
- St. Basil's Cathedral, known for its architect Postnik Yakovlev, who was blinded by Ivan the Terrible in order to prevent him to duplicate this kind of beauty
- Lobnoye Mesto (or "Place of the Skulls") where big and sometimes terrible events took place
- The Ivan the Great Bell Tower - the very Heart of Moscow
- Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon - the biggest in the world
- The Cathedral of the Archangel - the necropolis of the main Russian dynasties - Ruriks and first Romanov
- The Cathedral of the Annunciation - the private royal church
- The Cathedral of the Assumption - coronation and burial place
- The Cathedral of Twelve Apostles and Patriarch Palace
- Finish the tour at the Armory, which started as a royal arsenal in 1508 and nowadays consists of 9 halls with a unique collections of the Russian, European and Eastern weapons, jewelry and household articles of the tsars belonging to the period from the 5th to the 20th centuries.
- Red Square is a result of large fire in fifteenth century that destroyed the spot and it was decided not to build it back
- The oldest building in Moscow is Assumption Cathedral (built in 1474-1479)
- It's a known fact that Lobnoye Mesto is the place for executions, however it was really rare because it was considered sacred and made for royal decrees
- The Tsar Cannon was never actually used in any war conflicts
- For about 100 years the Tsar Bell was in a pit
- The sculptor who created the Minin and Pozharsky monument used his sons as models for it
- The Minin and Pozharsky monument was initially located in the very center of Red Square, until in 1931 it was moved closer to St. Basil's Cathedral
- Joseph Stalin's body also lay in the Lenin mausoleum from 1953 to 1961
- All of the Moscow Kremlin is included in UNESCO World Heritage List, except for the State Kremlin Palace
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
5-hr Red Square & Kremlin tour
Red Square & Kremlin tour
A partir de
USD 179,00Detalhes de preços
Kremlin tour + lunch
5-hr Red Square & Kremlin tour including lunch
A partir de
USD 199,00Detalhes de preços
private moscow city tour, moscow private tours
- All taxes
- Friendly local guide
- Private walking tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Iconic places for photo shoot
- Flexible customizable itinerary
- Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
- Hotel pickup and optional drop-off by foot
- Entrance tickets to be paid on the tour
- Extra food not included in fixed menu
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.