- Confirmação instantânea
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Um motorista exclusivo garante aos seus guias atenção total durante todo o dia
You have the choice of three tour options, all of which are customizable by you based on what you want to see: Elephanta Caves plus any four sights, Kanheri Caves plus any four sights, or any five sights except Elephanta Caves and Kanheri Caves (the two cave sites are too far apart to visit both in a single day) The Elephanta Caves are located on Elephanta Island, a short boat ride away; the Kanheri Caves sit on the outskirts of the city and are at least 21 centuries old.
In the city, perhaps visit the Gateway to India, an iconic structure sitting next to the legendary Taj Hotel. Cruise down Marine Drive along the coast to get an expansive sense of the city, or visit the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Mumbai's premier art and history museum, which houses 50,000 historical Indian objects. Stop by late-18th-century Mahalaxmi Temple, a famous temple dedicated to Mahalakshmi, the central deity of Devi Mahatmyam. Or suggest to your guide other possibilities based on your interests.
If you want to go off the beaten path, consider Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat, a unique feature of Mumbai: a dhobi is a traditional laundryman who collects dirty linen, washes it and returns it neatly pressed to your doorstep. Gawk at row upon row of concrete wash pens, each fitted with a flogging stone, where the clothes are soaked in sudsy water, thrashed on the stones, tossed into huge vats of boiling starch and hung out to dry. Or maybe you'd like to visit a slum; Dharavi slum, founded in the 1880s, is thought to have up to one million residents.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: This tour provides you with a professional driver and a separate knowledgeable guide. No meals are included as part of the tour, but your guide can recommend places to eat lunch and snacks (own expense).
Sample list of Mumbai sites you can choose to visit:
- The Gateway to India
- Victoria Terminus
- Jogeshwari Caves
- Marine Drive
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya Museum
- Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum
- Mahalaxmi Temple
- Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Mandir Temple
- Haji Ali Dargah Temple
- ISKCON Temple
- Mt Mary Church
- Hanging gardens
- Mahalaxmi Dhobi Ghat
- Dharavi slum
- Kanheri Caves
- Elephanta Caves
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Elephanta Caves + 4 Sites
Private tour to the Elephanta Caves and four other sites (excluding the Kanheri Caves)
A partir de
USD 88,00Detalhes de preços
Kanheri Caves + 4 Sites
Private tour to the Kanheri Caves and four other sites (excluding the Elephanta Caves)
A partir de
USD 84,00Detalhes de preços
No Caves; 5 Sites
Private tour to five sites excluding the Elephanta Caves and the Kanheri Caves
A partir de
USD 71,00Detalhes de preços
Private Custom Tour of Mumbai including the Elephanta Caves or the Kanheri Caves
- Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Government-licensed private guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One bottle of water per customer
- Carbon offset certificate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- After booking, you may choose up to 5 sites from the sample list; the local tour operator will then create a route, keeping in mind the opening and closing times of different sites, the distances of different locations from one another, overall traveling times and peak periods
- Please contact the local tour operator at least 48 hours before your tour to advise which destinations you would like to go to; contact information will be provided on your confirmation voucher
- The Elephanta Caves and the Kanheri Caves are far away from each other and cannot be visited on the same day
- The Elephanta Caves and the Kanheri Caves are closed every Monday
- Comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen are recommended
- Shoes must be removed at most places of worship, namely Mahalaxmi Temple, Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Mandir, ISKCON Temple and Haji Ali Dargah; at most temples, you can enter the compound without removing your shoes, but your shoes must be removed when entering the sanctum of that particular place of worship; you may carry or wear your own socks so that your feet do not get dirty, or the tour operator can arrange slip-ons for you
- You must wear clothing that covers your arms and legs at religious sites
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those in wheelchairs or with walking disabilities, particularly in the Elephanta Caves and the Kanheri Caves
- Children ages 2 and younger are free of charge
- Your guide can recommend places to eat lunch and snacks (own expense)
- The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (Prince of Wales Museum) and Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum are both closed on January 26, May 1, August 15 and October 2
- During the monsoon months from June to August, the tour might be cut short if there is heavy rain
- The Elephanta Caves are on an island and can be accessed by boat only; during the monsoon months from June to August the boat service may not operate if the ocean is unsafe
- The Haaji Ali is located on an island and is connected to the mainland by a path that is submerged in water during monsoons; during the monsoon months from June to August it may not be possible to visit the Haaji Ali due to high tides
- Your guide is committed to minimizing our carbon footprint. For every tour, they pay a fee out of pocket to offset the carbon emissions created by the transportation used on this tour. Those funds go to organizations working toward a greener future
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.