Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Tarifas aéreas para viagens de ida e volta
Pickup from your Mumbai hotel/place of stay and transfer to airport to board flight for Aurangabad. (There are 3 daily flights - early morning, late afternoon and evening from Mumbai to Aurangabad).
On arrival at Aurangabad airport, you will be assisted and transferred to the hotel check in.
Later, have a full day Aurangabad city tour followed by a tour of the Ellora Caves (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). In the city, visit the Aurangabad Caves, which are artificial caves that were dug out of soft rock during the 6th and 7th century. The architecture and iconography here is influenced by Tantric Hinduism. Then, visit the Bibi Ka Maqbara - the burial place of Aurangzeb's first wife. It is an imitation of Agra's Taj Mahal. Also go to a small archaeological museum nearby.
The Ellora Caves hold the distinction of being a UNESCO World Heritage Site and date from about 200 B.C. to 650 A.D. There are a total of 34 monasteries and temples at Ellora, belonging to the three different religions, namely - Buddhism, Hinduism and Jainism.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Aurangabad - Ajanta Caves Tour from Aurangabad (108 kms / 2 hours approx one-way) (B)
Breakfast at hotel followed by full day excursion to the Ajanta Caves - a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Buddhist caves of Ajanta were discovered by British officers in 1819. The Ajanta Caves were first mentioned in the writings of the Chinese pilgrim Hiuen Tsang who visited India between A.D 629 and 645. The caves at Ajanta are older than those at Ellora. The thirty caves at Ajanta are set in a steep crescent-shaped hillside in a forested ravine of the Sahayadri hills. Thirty of them are Buddhist caves with mesmerizing sculptures and paintings depicting Buddha's life as well the lives of the Buddha in his previous births. Five of these caves are Chaityas (Place of worship) while the other 25 are Viharas (monasteries).
After the tour, your driver will take you back to your hotel in Aurangabad city.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Aurangabad – Mumbai (flight) (B)
Breakfast at hotel. As per your flight schedule, transfer to the airport to board the flight for Mumbai. (There are 3-daily flights - morning, late afternoon and late evening from Aurangabad to Mumbai).
Note: Depending on your first day flight, the tour operator will adjust the Aurangabad and Ellora Caves sightseeing to be either on Day 1 or on Day 3, and will book your departure flight to Mumbai accordingly.
The following hotels will be used (or similar):
4-star: Ambassador Ajanta or VITS Hotel
5-star: WelcomHotel Rama International or Lemon Tree Hotel
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
1 person + 4-star hotel
3 days private tour for 1 person with stay in 4 star hotel and return flights from Mumbai.
A partir de
USD 1.186,00Detalhes de preços
2-3 persons + 4-star hotel
3 days private tour for 2-3 persons with stay in 4 star hotel and return flights from Mumbai.
A partir de
USD 783,00Detalhes de preços
1 person + 5 star hotel
3 days private tour for 1 person with stay in 5 star hotel and return flights from Mumbai.
A partir de
USD 1.294,00Detalhes de preços
2-3 persons + 5-star hotel
3 days private tour for 2-3 persons with stay in 5 star hotel and return flights from Mumbai.
A partir de
USD 837,00Detalhes de preços
- Professional private guide
- All entrance fees
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 2-nights accommodation at a 4-star or 5-star hotel in Aurangabad
- Round-trip flights between Mumbai and Aurangabad
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Mumbai city hotels
- Carbon offset certificate
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The Ajanta Caves are closed on Mondays and the Ellora caves are closed on Tuesdays
- Depending on your first day flight, the tour operator will adjust the Aurangabad and Ellora Caves sightseeing to be either on Day 1 or on Day 3, and will book your departure flight to Mumbai accordingly
- A maximum of 3 people per booking is allowed
- Group discount is available for groups of 2 or more
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase (15 kgs) and 1 carry-on bag (7 kgs). Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.