Idiomas da excursão
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Vários horários e locais de partida disponíveis
Founded in 1158, Munich has a rich history from the “First Reich, Second Reich” and was of course, the birthplace of the infamous “Third Reich.” Your walk through Munich’s old town covers all these periods of medieval architecture, historical anecdotes and insights into the culture. Although each walk is slightly different and customized to the guest’s interests, typically you begin in the heart of Munich at Marienplatz. After the hearing the chiming of the Glockenspiel, we set off to explore the city to places like the Neues and Altes Rathaus (City Hall), the Frauenkirche (Cathedral of Our Lady) and Munich’s open air market the Viktualienmarkt. Take the opportunity to walk part of the route that Hitler’s failed Putsch attempt of 1923. You will also see where he attended his first meeting of the DAP (German Worker’s Party – later the NSDAP) and visit where he gave his first major public speech. If you would like, visit a local institution known for its Weisswurst and Weissbier which is a great place to take a break from history and discuss Munich's rich beer culture and the local beer scene.
After your break, see where Adolf Hitler first attended the meeting of the DAP - German Worker's Party, which he eventually took over. Also visit the famous Hofbräuhaus, where Hitler gave his first major speech. From here, trace the route of his failed Putsch attempt of 1923. Discuss the local history and many local personalities which shaped the local landscape and influenced the Munich of today. You'll learn about Munich in the Middle Age and after it became a Kingdom.
Weaved into this rich history, a trained and certified Diplom Biersommelier offers you an exclusive tour inside Munich’s beer scene. With a small group, visit the most beloved locations in Munich, something the large beer and brewery tours do not do. As you explore Munich’s most beloved historic beer halls, pubs and beer gardens, you'll learn about the history and customs as you enjoy Munich’s most influential beverage. As you walk, you’ll come to realize that the story of Munich’s beer is interwoven with its political history.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Scott explains the White Rose Resistance Movement
- Professional, Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Public Transportation Day pass, if necessary
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees, if applicable.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Walking is an integral part of this experience since most sights are in the pedestrian-only zone.
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Minimum drinking age (Beer and Wine) is 16 years old
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.