Avaliações em outros idiomas
Avaliado por: Glenn T , Fevereiro 2016
Excellent as usual.
Avaliado por: JOSE LUIS S , Abril 2015
This tour gives you a great overview of Muscat. This is helpful for planning activities and decide where you want to spend more time.
Avaliado por: Maria Pia C , Fevereiro 2014
It was very good. The young people working there were very helpful and everything went perfect. Thanks Pia Clemens
Avaliado por: Stephen K , Junho 2013
It was really, really good. The sights in Muscat are quite dispersed but the bus journey takes you directly to the best bits. The walking tour around the old town was excellent and the general recorded guide was informative and very interesting. Loved it, will consider going on other Big Bus tours in other parts of the region. Just one point, it's worth booking a hotel near the drop-off points as there is only bus per hour.
Avaliado por: Loretta L , Abril 2016
Avaliado por: Walter B , Abril 2016
The big bus in Muscat is efficient and the staff is most helpful. We received great service from JHAY.
Avaliado por: Yvonne T , Setembro 2015
I'm conflicted with this one on one hand it's an excellent way to see the city but on the other it's vastly overpriced and virtually impossible to hop on and hop off as the next bus is always two hours later. That makes it impossible to get off at every stop and explore the places there as you won't have enough time on your 24 hour ticket. Not good.
Avaliado por: universal , Outubro 2015
A bad experience. They took me to first stop and next bus comes after 2 hours. Technically you can only go to three maximum locations ina day as every stop the bus frequency was 2 hours. A traveller can waste valuable Travel day into a hop on hop off bus, unlike other major cities in the world with frequent bus frequencies, this is a very bad option to visit Muscat.
Avaliado por: Jean M , Janeiro 2015
We only saw one of the three sites that were recommended for us to see. We walked around the Sultan's home in Muscat, which was fantastic, but did not get to see the Opera House or the Grand Mosque. Without those two sites, I did not feel the tour was as good as it could have been. Overall the staff was very helpful and registration was easy at the site. The recordings were interesting as well.
Avaliado por: Maria Cristina A , Setembro 2015
IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE AND YOU WAIT EACH STOP FOR 2 HOURS, THEY DONT STOP IN THE GRAND MOSQUE.
Avaliado por: John Mo , Junho 2015
1. Free bottled water on the bus
2. Buses are clean, and the audio tour is informative.
3. Nice views of the city from the 2nd floor.
Cons: Many.Not what is advertised. The description is wrong on numerous occasions, and so this was not what I expected when I paid for it.
1. It makes it seem like the buses come regularly to all of the stops. However, regularly for them means every 2 hours, and since it is only open effectively from 9am to 5pm, you can't really see all of the sites properly unless you take another mode of transportation.
2. Also, they say there is a 3pm free tour. However, when I got there, there was no tour. I even asked the bus driver and he just told me to wait there till 3pm, and no one from the company came for the tour. Wasted a lot of time and effort trying to find this tour, which did not take place.
3. Description says that there is a free shuttle service to the Mosque. That is apparently outdated information, according to the Big bus employee. Need to take a taxi, which ran me 15 reales 39 roundtrip.
4. Only 10 stops in actuality, not 11.
5. They say they accept E-Voucher, but they actually do not. They told me I have to email the voucher to their email address in order to make it work, or print it out. In a foreign country where mobile data for my plan ran me 15/mb, it did not make sense for me to send an email. Luckily, I was able to convince the guy to just take my ticket info this time.
Overall, it was lacking, and misleading in its description.