Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui embarque e entrega gratuitas no porto
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão completa pela cidade
After exploring the mosque return to your minibus and travel to Muttrah, the quarter where most of Muscat’s top attractions are found. Visit Muttrah Fish Market, a colourfully chaotic Arabic market, and then stroll along the corniche, a scenic area lined with attractive mosques and latticed merchant houses.
Head inside Muttrah Souk and discover a dazzling selection of stalls hawking Omani handicrafts and silverware. Get tips for successful haggling, and then browse the market’s wares for keepsakes to take home.
Step back inside your minibus and travel to Muscat Old Town to explore on foot. The handsome gated neighborhood is home to the diwan (ruler’s office) as well as several Portuguese fortresses. Pass two magnificent ones – Al-Jalali Fort and Al-Mirani Fort – and admire the opulence of Sultan’s Palace (Qasr Al Alam) – the palace of Sultan Qaboos.
Finally, visit Bait Al Zubair Museum to learn about Omani heritage and history, seeing an expansive display of traditional handicrafts, photos and other artifacts. Finish your Muscat shore excursion with a drop-off at the port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Port of Muscat for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
See the Grand Mosque on the Private City Highlights Tour
- Private guide
- Port pickup and drop off
- Transport by minibus
- Entrance fees
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- Dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Loose long trousers or long skirts, long sleeves and a head scarf for ladies. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but light jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings
- Oman has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages
- Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings or military installations are not allowed
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.