Idiomas da excursão
After just less than two hours on the road, arrive in Nizwa and hop off your vehicle to explore the historical town. See Nizwa Fort, a 17th-century fort built for Sultan bin Saif al-Yaruba, an early leader from the Ya’aruba dynasty. Admire its 131-foot (40-meter) tower that dominates the town center, and gaze out at the palm oasis that stretches out around it.
Visit Nizwa Souk to marvel at the antiques and Bedouin silverware on offer. Enjoy a break to explore the center at leisure and have lunch (own expense), and then meet your guide at the pre-arranged time to continue your tour.
Leave Nizwa and travel west to the nearby town of Jabrin, passing a series of old battlements at Tanuf and Bahla. Jabrin’s pièce de résistance is Jabrin Castle, one of the best preserved fortresses in Oman. Explore with your guide, admire the elaborately painted ceilings and see if you can find any of the famously hidden rooms of the fortress.
Return to your vehicle and travel back to Muscat, finishing your tour at the start point.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Port of Muscat for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
See Forts of Nizwa
- Port pick-up and drop off
- Private guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but light jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings
- Oman has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages
- Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings or military installations are not allowed
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.