Please note: This tour is seasonal and runs yearly from November to April. The date is subject to change.
Tour the temple on foot as you listen to your guide’s commentary, followed by a stop for a hearty lunch of soba buckwheat noodles (a Nagano specialty).
Then head to Zenkojishita station, where you’ll board a local train for the 1-hour ride to Yudanaka station. Once you’re picked up from here and driven to Kanbayashi Onsenguchi, it’s a 35-minute walk along a 1-mile (1.6-km) promenade to Jigokudani Monkey Park, internationally renowned as the only place Japanese macaques (snow monkeys) can be seen enjoying hot springs.
Watch this close-knit population of monkeys settle into the spring-fed pools at Jigokudani Monkey Park, which is often surrounded by snow. The monkeys descend from the nearby cliffs and forest to take a dip in these hot springs, and you'll be close enough to see a look of satisfaction on their faces as they wade in the warm water.
After an hour here, it’s your turn to bliss out. Follow your guide back to Kanbayashi Onsenguchi and drive to Hotel Suimeikan, a traditional ryokan (inn). Dip into the soothing waters of Yudanaka Onsen, one of Japan's most famous hot springs. This abundant source pumps out 580 gallons (2,200 liters) per minute, continually replenishing the baths with fresh water that is never reused.
Relax in spacious indoor and outdoor hot springs, or enjoy the foot baths at this full-fledged facility, which includes saunas and rooms to relax in after bathing. (Please note: Japanese onsen baths are typically separated by gender and taken without swimsuits).
After almost an hour, you’ll depart for Yudanaka station for a 1-hour ride by local train to Nagano station where your full-day tour ends.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Jigokudani Moneky Park, Hot Springs and Zenkoji Temple in Nagano
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Public transportation fee
- Entrance fees to Jigokudani Monkey Park (except for children 5 and under, please see Additional Info for details)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Jigokudani Monkey Park entrance fee for 5 years old and younger (JPY250)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Itinerary may be revised depending on changes in transportation schedule
- Non-reserved public transportation will be used while in Nagano. Seats are not guaranteed
- Lunch includes soba (the Nagano specialty). If you have a soba allergies, you may not be able to enter the restaurant
- Warm clothing, shoes suitable for winter and a towel to use while at the hot springs are recommended
- A separate admission ticket is required for children 5 years old and younger to enter Jigokudani Monkey Park. Tickets may be purchased at the park for JPY 250
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.