while in Masai mara you will visit a Masai cultural village to learn more about the only Tribe in Kenya that has maintained all aspects of their indigenous lifestyle.
Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
pick up at any location within Nairobi. start of safari to AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK.
arrive at the lodge in time for lunch. Here we use KIBO SAFARI LODGE
Check in, Lunch ,relaxing and start of evening game drive at 4 pm for 2 hours
End of game and dinner at the Lodge
Half day game drive after breakfast to begin at 7. 30 am
Picnic lunch in the park at 12 pm
Back to the lodge at 2 pm
Afternoon to relax in the pool or get an optional massage
optional evening game drive.
Early breakfast at 7 am, check out, morning game drive en route out of the park.
Arrive in Nairobi at around lunch time. Lunch in Nairobi.
Head to Lake Naivasha to arrive around 3 pm.
Check in to a hotel accommodation on the shores of Lake Naivasha. here we use crayfish Hotel Naivasha.
Evening boat ride in Lake Naivasha at 5 pm to see the animals on the shores of the lake, hippo viewing and bird watching.
Dinner at the Hotel
Breakfast at 7 am
Drive to lake Nakuru National park 1 hour away from Naivasha at 8 am
Start of a Full day game drive with a picnic lunch in the park. lunch at 1 pm.
Evening accommodation at a Golden Palace Hotel in NAKURU
Dinner at the Hotel.
breakfast at the Hotel at 7 am.
Depart Early in the morning for Maasai Mara National park.at 7.30 am.
Lunch on the way at a traveler motel in Narok Town at 12 pm.
Arrive in the afternoon. Check inn to the tented camps. This is not Ground camping; The tents are big and luxurious, they have a bed, toilet and bathroom inside . here we either use Lenchada tourist Camp or mara sidai camp
Evening game drive for 2 hours from 4 pm.
Dinner at the accommodation.
Breakfast at 7 am
Full day game drive all the way to Mara river The site of the great wilderbeest migration. Picnic lunch in the park at 1 pm.
Evening visit to a Maasai village to see their culture. The Maasai is the only tribe in Kenya that has maintained their culture.
Dinner and relaxing at the restaurant.
Early morning game drive to catch the early game for 1 hour at 6.30 am
Back to the accommodation for breakfast at 8am
9am start of drive to Nairobi to arrive around 4pm
Evening onward flight home or drop off at your Hotel of choice, where your tour ends.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
visit to a village in maasai mara
- 6 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.