An ultimate off road experience for a lifetime trip for a ride off the beaten track, on dirt road, to discover Kenya’s wilderness and encounter with the local peoples. For accommodation, alternate between bush lodges and camping in the middle of nowhere.
Explore the volcanic highlands down to the Great Rift Valley, passing Nguruman escarpment, Masai Mara National Park, Loita Hills and its indigenous rain forest, Kilimanjaro Masai land through Amboseli, Tsavo and Taita game reserve down to the magical white sands of the Indian Ocean beaches. Passing through animal territories with guaranty of encounter lots of wildlife each day.
Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Conheça lugares fora dos circuitos habituais em uma 4x4
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui jantar
- Inclui almoço
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
Day 2 : Breakfast, briefing and departure through a steep track into the Great Rift Valley. Arrive end of afternoon at Ilariak Tented Camp, an Eco-Lodge run by the local Maasai community. Dinner and night.
Day 3 : Depart after breakfast towards Masai Mara North frequented by wildlife. Check into Salt Springs Mara Camp for lunch. Afternoon game drive by 4WD car in Masai Mara park. Dinner and night at the camp.
Day 4 : Depart after breakfast across the scattered Masai villages then up Morijo Plateau to the campsite in the rain forest. Dinner around a campfire and night under tent.
Day 5 : Depart after breakfast to the rift valley and the Masai Village of Mosiro. Visit school before proceeding to the campsite nested in the savannah. Traditional barbecue with Maasai before night under tent.
Day 6 : Depart after breakfast further down to the Rift Valley Escarpment. Check into Loisiijo Lodge, a small eco friendly community lodge.
Day 7 : Leave in the morning to Lake Magadi home to flamingos. Then up Kajiado plateau across acacia trees and anthills. Arrive end of afternoon at Selenkay Camp. Cultural visit of Masai village. Dinner and cultural talk aound a firewood.
Day 8 : Leave after breakfast towards Amboseli. Arrive at the boundary of the park at Kibo Safari Camp, facing mount Kilimanjaro. Afternoon Game drive in the park by 4WD car. Return for dinner and night.
Day 9 : Depart after breakfast towards Lake Jipe inhabited by herds of elephants. Settle at the Lake bungalows.
Day 10 : Early morning game drive in the park by 4WD, return for breakfast and boat ride in search of hippos. Depart to Taita ranch and Kiwanjani Lodge.
Day 11 : Crossing Taita ranch, a wildlife migration corridor. Then into the coastal region passing by Shimba hills. End at Diani Beach at Kusini Cottages set on a wild beach of white sands. Dinner and night.
Day 11 & 12 : Beach day at Kusini Cottages.
Day 13 : Transfer to the airport for connecting flight Mombasa-Nairobi. Arrive at Nairobi airport for return flight.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation as per itinerary in double room
- Camping gear for camping nights
- Bottled mineral water
- National Park and game reserve entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 3-course dinner & lunch
- Driver/guide for game drive in national parks
- Use of motorcycle (HONDA 250 XR BAJA) with fuel and technical assistance
- Support 4WD car with professional crew; driver, mechanic, cook & medic
- Medical assistance and link up Air Rescue and Evacuation to Nairobi in case of emergency
- Insurance against third party liability
- Small-group tour
- Domestic connecting flight Mombasa-Nairobi
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Motorcycle gear (compulsory)
- Personal travel & medical insurance (compulsory)
- Medical expenses in case of evacuation
- Drinks in hotels
- Money for personal expenses (drinks, souvenirs, tips)
- Refundable deposit for the motorcycle : US $500
- Refundable deposit for the self drive 4WD car US$ 6000
- Visa for Kenya (US$ 50)
- National driving licence (compulsory)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Motorbikes are HONDA 250 XR BAJA models prepared for off road tours and suit to all riders
- It is recommended to have off road driving experience for participating however we accept learners under our supervision
- We take our time to guide you and the tour leader is always available to advise you
- Our crew comprises: a mechanic, cook and medic, aboard a support 4WD car equipped with VHF radio and satellite telephone linked to “Flying doctors” rescue service
- Requirements: national driving licence, visa, prevention against malaria
- For camping, we provide double tent for single use (one tent per person) with high density foam mattress, sleeping bag, toilet and shower facilities
- 10 legs
- 1500 Km
- 90% off road
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.