- Conheça lugares fora dos circuitos habituais em uma 4x4
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
The first day, a driver will pick you up from your Nairobi hotel for your flight to Masai Mara. Another driver will meet you at the Masai Mara airport and take you directly to your first game drive where you'll have your first chance at spotting some of the wildlife for which the reserve is famed. On the first and second days, you'll enjoy afternoon game drives, followed by dinner and overnight stays in tented camps around the lodge. The second day also includes the chance to witness the spectacular wildebeest migration.
On your last day, make the most of a final early morning game drive. Enjoy breakfast at the camp before your flight back to Nairobi. The experience then ends with a hotel or airport drop-off.
Please see the Itinerary for details about each day of the tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Wildebeest crossing the Mara River.
- 2 nights accommodation
- Airport taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Morning tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Round-trip flights
- Masai Mara entrance fees of USD160 per person. Cash only
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian meal options are available; please make a note in the Special Requirements field when you book
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions; please ask the local operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
After pickup from your hotel between 7:30am and 8am, you'll be driven to the airport for a 10am flight to Masai Mara. Arrival is approximately 10:45am. Meet your guide, and then head out on a mid-morning game drive to see wildebeests and predators, such as lions, hyenas, cheetahs and jackals, as well as elephants, rhinos, and giraffes. Impalas and zebras have been known to frequent the area as well. Once you arrive at the base you will proceed to check in to your hotel. Enjoy afternoon game drives at around 4pm, with dinner and an overnight stay at the lodge or camp.
Overnight: Tented camps around the lodge
Day 2: Masai Mara (B, L, D)
Set out on an early morning game drive to view the spectacular wildebeest migration, among other wildlife. Afterward, have breakfast, relax at the camp and enjoy its facilities. Make the most of lunch at the camp, followed by afternoon game drives. Later, enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the camp.
Overnight: Tented camps around the lodge
Day 3:Masai Mara – Nairobi (B)
Experience another early morning game drive. You'll then have breakfast before being transferred to the airstrip for your flight back to Nairobi. Be at the airstrip by 10:30am for your 11am flight. Arrive at Nairobi at 11:45am, and then finish your experience with a transfer to your hotel or airport.