- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
Day 2 –We ride north through Punjab countryside, crossing a lot of streams and into the Jammu and Kashmir. Night halt is at Patnitop - a typical Himalayan village.
Day 3 –This day begins early and we ride out along a beautiful river to Jawahar tunnel. Today we cross into the world's most unique and beautiful - Kashmir valley. It is called a 'heaven on earth'. The stay in the night is on houseboats.
Day 4 – This day the ride ascends to the middle Himalayas. We ride along a gushing stream and pass the marvellous meadows of Sonamarg. Ride to Zojila Pass - is an interesting and challenging one. We ride on to Dras - to see the Kargil War Memorial and then we have a smooth ride to Kargil.
Day 5 – Today we step into the beautiful landscapes of higher Himalayas and ride to the places - Mulbegh, Lamayuru, Moorland, Alchi Monastery, Bazgo plains and reach Leh - the capital of Ladakh.
Day 6 – This is a rest day at Leh – while we maintain bikes you could do a free wheeling - local sightseeing.
Day 7– Another adventurous ride today to beautiful Nubra valley via Khardungla pass, the world's highest motor able pass - and that is going to be a landmark event in your life.
Day 8– This is a relaxed day at Nubra - we ride out and see Hunder sand dunes and Diskit Monastery. Some free time to yourself in the lap of nature to unwind or take a walk around the typical Ladakhi village.
Day 9– Today we ride back to Leh, the same route.
Day 10 – We begin the ride early to be at Pangong Tso Lake by late afternoon - you would get the most astounding views of the blue lake - by day and night. Your stay would be in a local camp.
Day 11– This is another long and tough ride from Pangong Tso to Tso Moriri Lake, yet another marvelous high altitude lake - some parts of the road will be un-metalled. We stay the nights at the camp.
Day 12– We begin early today and ride on to Sarchu - there is challenge and fun in the ride today. Sarchu is windy plains and we stay at a camp. It will be cold.
Day 13– This is yet again is a long but rewarding day - you will ride to Manali via the most rugged terrains so far and cross the famous Rohtang pass. You are back in civilisation.
Day 14– This will be a well deserved rest day at Manali - you could do river rafting or some other adventure activities at Manali. You will begin to miss the ride and routes now.
Day 15 - This morning again we begin early and ride on to Chandigarh - the traffic is busy on this road. We have a small break up party and sharing of memories at night.
Day 16 - This is the day to good bye to your die mates. You take the flight or a train out to Delhi
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Life at 18000 - Ride most rugged greater Himalayas
- 15 nights accommodation
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per itinerary
- Motorcycle hire, 500 cc RE Std, for duration of ride
- Local guide
- RE mechanic with spare parts and minor repairs enroute
- Fuel for entire tour
- In tour servicing of bikes and spare parts used during the ride
- Providing Leh bikes and back up trucks for Nubra and Pangong Tso rides
- Inner line permits to visit border areas
- Laundry, tips souvenirs
- Personal expenses or other expenses incurred beyond our control such as bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides, political disturbances, etc.
- Activities and tickets on optional places
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Riders should plan to reach New Delhi by Morning and Amritsar by after-noon on Day 1 ( Arrival Day).
- Rider should plan to leave Delhi - on evening of Day 16 ( Departure Day).
- Everyone needs to carry their riding protection gear
- You are advised to book your air tickets to New Delhi at the earliest and intimate to us the arrival and departure time.
- There would be three rest days at Leh, Nubra and Manali - to help you soak the best of the nature and ensure this is not rushed.
- It is mandatory to bring a valid driving licence.