- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão de trem
In the morning, you will be picked up from your New Delhi hotel and take you to sightseeing tour of Delhi. Starts from India Gate, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Humayun's Tomb, the Raj Ghat - Jama Masjid - and the Red Fort. Later you will be transfer to the railway station to catch a train for Amritsar. During the approximate 6-hour ride, enjoy complimentary dinner on the train. Upon arrival in Amritsar around 10:45pm, you’ll be met by a driver and transfer to hotel. Stay night at a hotel.
Day-02: Amritsar - Wagah Border - Sightseeing
After Breakfast, Start your city tour with the blessings of Sri Harmandir Sahib, which is named after Hari (God) the temple of God, also known as the Golden Temple in Amritsar is the holiest shrine of the Sikh religion. The Gurdwara is surrounded by a large lake known as the Sarovar, which consists of Amrit (holy water). Then visit the Jallianwala Bagh which is a memorial to the countless numbers of innocent Indians which killed by the British General, Edward Dyer, ordered his soldiers to opened fire on an unarmed gathering of Hundreds men, women and children in this place. Also visit the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum - The Museum displays objects connecting to Maharaja Ranjit Singh such as arms and armor, outstanding paintings and century’s old coins and manuscripts. Also you will visit some temples like Durgiana Temple. This temple derives its name from the Goddess Durga and it is also called by the name of Lakshmi Narayan Temple. Later you will go to attend the flag ceremony on Wagah Border. The Wagah border closing 'lowering of the flags' ceremony, or The Beating Retreat ceremony, is a daily military practice that the security forces of India (Border Security Force) and Pakistan (Pakistan Rangers) have jointly followed since 1959. This ceremony takes place every evening before sunset at the Wagah border, the ceremony starts with a blustering parade by the soldiers from both the sides, and ends up in the perfectly coordinated lowering of the two nations' flags. Later return to the hotel.
Day-03: Amritsar - Delhi
Early in the morning, you will be transfer to Amritsar Train Station to board your train for Delhi. During the approximate 6-hour return, enjoy complimentary Breakfast on the train. Upon arrival at New Delhi train station you will be pickup & transfer to your hotel in New Delhi or the airport.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Válida a partir do momento da troca do voucher pelos dias consecutivos selecionados.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 2 nights accommodation on Double /Twin Sharing room in 3 Star Hotels.
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle in Amritsar & Delhi.
- Round Trip Chair Class A/C Train Tickets with One Breakfast & One Dinner.
- Entrance fees
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel