Idiomas da excursão
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui café da manhã
- Conduzida por um guia local
Arrive in Delhi in the morning and transfer to your pre-booked hotel by air-conditioned car (check-in/check-out: 12pm).
1pm-6pm: You will be met by your guide at the hotel and proceed to sightsee in New Delhi. Visit the impressive Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar. Your guide will explain the architecture and significance of these historic sights. After the visit, drive past India Gate (War Memorial), the President's House and the Parliament.
Day 2: Delhi - Jaipur (B)
9am-12pm: Sightseeing of historical Old Delhi. Visit the grand Red Fort (the residence of the Mughal emperor for 200 years) and Jama Masjid (the largest mosque in India). Understand its history as your guide tells you the stories and legend of Delhi. Take a classic rickshaw ride and experience shopping in the oldest bazaar like a local.
1pm: Drive to Jaipur (260 km) by private air-conditioned car. Arrive at 6pm. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur (B)
9am-3pm: Leave for sightseeing of Jaipur with your guide. Proceed to the Amber Fort and en route stop for a photo opportunity at Hawa Mahal, known as ‘Palace of the Winds,’ before browsing curio items and souvenirs at Bapu Bazaar.
Continue to Amber Fort. When you reach the top of the hill, follow your guide inside the Amber Fort, an impressive architectural wonder. You’ll also get a great bird's-eye view of Jal Mahal, a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar lake. Visit Jantar Mantar, an impressive UNESCO World Heritage-listed architectural-astronomical observatory, and then take a tour of the City Palace, a palace complex.
Day 4: Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra (B)
8:30am: Leave for Agra (240 km), and en route visit Fatehpur Sikri, historic city of the Mughal empire.
4pm: Arrive in Agra. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 5: Agra - Delhi (B)
8am - Arrive in Agra and with your guide visit the highlight of the tour, The Taj Mahal. Spend the morning getting caught up in the romance of Taj Mahal! You will have plenty of time to admire this amazing monument from all angles. Take pictures and listen as your guide teaches you about the history and architecture of the monument.
10am - Spend an hour exploring the 2.5 km long Agra Fort. As you walk around the Agra Fort, admire the exquisite buildings like the Moti Masjid which is a white marble mosque akin to a perfect pearl, the Diwan-I-Am, the Diwan-I-Khaas, the Musamman Burj where Shahjahan died in 1666 CE and the beautiful palaces.
1pm: Drive to Delhi (210 km).
5pm: Arrive in Delhi and transfer to the airport to board your onward flight.
(B) = Breakfast. Hotels envisaged (3*/4*/5*) mentioned on the Important info tab.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Golden Triangle (Economy)
Golden Triangle tour in 3-star hotels
A partir de
USD 357,00Detalhes de preços
Golden Triangle (Standard)
Golden Triangle tour in 4-star hotels
A partir de
USD 407,00Detalhes de preços
Golden Triangle (Superior)
Golden Triangle tour in 4-star deluxe hotels
A partir de
USD 457,00Detalhes de preços
Golden Triangle (Deluxe)
Golden Triangle tour in 5-star hotels
A partir de
USD 569,00Detalhes de preços
- All sightseeing and excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- Local guide for all visits and excursions as per the itinerary
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in twin sharing (double rooms), inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Breakfast on Day 2 through Day 5
- All surface transportation as per the tour program by an air-conditioned car with driver.
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- All interstate taxes, toll taxes, fuel expense and parking fees for the car
- All presently applicable government taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Video/camera fees at monuments
- Insurance, porterage and laundry
- Any other personal expenses
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Christmas & New Year Eve Dinner surcharges
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- French, Spanish, Italian or German language-speaking guide services are available at no extra charge (subject to availability)
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Hotels envisaged:
3-star hotels: Ashok Country Resort, Delhi; Hotel Bissau Palace/Red Fox, Jaipur; Hotel Atulyaa Taj, Agra
4-star hotels: Holiday Inn, Delhi; Regenta Central, Jaipur; The Retreat, Agra
4-star deluxe hotels: Crowne Plaza, Delhi; Fortune Select Metropolitan, Jaipur; Four Points by Sheraton, Agra
5-star hotels: The Lalit, Delhi; Hilton Hotel/Shahpura House, Jaipur; Hotel Jaypee Palace, Agra
- The check in/check out time at all the hotels is 12pm
- In case of non-availability of the above mentioned hotels alternate hotels in the same category shall be provided. Alternate hotels will be advised in advance and a prior-consent will be taken from the guests.