Idiomas da excursão
- Vários horários e locais de partida disponíveis
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Viagem de vários dias
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
Our representative come your friendly driver will meet you to pick you up from Airport or Hotel you are staying and transfer to your booked hotel in comfortable air-conditioned Car. Enjoy the day at your leisure, relaxing or exploring the city, before your trip begins the next day.
Overnight: Hotel Royal Plaza/ Jaypee Siddhartha / similar
Day 2: Delhi to Agra
This morning after breakfast & strong coffee or tea before meeting your guide for a private tour of Old and New Delhi. Later go for sightseeing to the Raj Ghat(a famous memorial commemorating the cremation of Mahatma Gandhi), Pass the famous Red Fort and make a stop at Jama Masjid. You may also visit Chandni Chowk and the spice markets. Later on,proceed to visit the New Delhi. The Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower in India, the imposing India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan, Lotus Temple. later you will drive to Mughal City Agra (205kms/4Hrs) and check into your hotel for overnight stay in Agra.Overnight: Hotel Jaypee / Trident / similar
Day 3: Agra to Jaipur
This morning after breakfast, go for half day sightseeing of Agra with one-of-a-kind city exploration includes three UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Tour India’s most famed and iconic structure—the Taj Mahal—and listen in as your guide explains the love between Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and his third wife Mumtaz Mahal that gave birth to this stunning building. After witnessing the beauty of the Taj Mahal, make your way to Agra Fort. This outstanding architectural example of the Mughal Empire dates back to 1080 AD.
After finishing Agra sightseeing, you will drive to the pink city of Jaipur(6hrs drive),en route you may visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. On arrival, check into your hotel and the rest of the day is at leisure. Stay overnight at your hotel in Jaipur.Overnight: Hotel Alsisar Haveli / Radission Blu / similar
Day 4: Jaipur
This morning after breakfast,visit the Amber fort, built in 16th century . Drive past the Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum, walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Stay overnight at your hotel in Jaipur.Overnight: Hotel Alsisar Haveli or Radission Blu or similar
Day 5: Jaipur to Delhi
Today you will be transferred back to the Delhi airport/railway station for your onward journey. Return home with sweet memories of your tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Witness Beauty of Taj Mahal with Golden Triangle
- 4 nights accommodation in select hotels
- Accommodation using double/twin sharing room
- Daily breakfast at hotels
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary (however you have the flexibility to explore more )
- Surface transportation by air-conditioned car with chauffeur as per the itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Local English-speaking guides for 1 day in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur (other language guides are arranged on prior request)
- 1 dinner at Chowki Dhani Jaipur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Camera fee
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children 0-4 years are complimentary
- Children 5 years and above will be charged for extra bed
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.