Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
- Um motorista exclusivo garante aos seus guias atenção total durante todo o dia
- Experiência Única
Arrive Delhi's Airport this evening. Met at the airport by our representative, warm welcome with fresh flower garlands and transfer to your hotel.
Day 2: Delhi / Agra (200 Km / 4 Hrs)
Morning drive to the home town of Taj Mahal – Agra. There cannot be a better place for honeymoon in India than Agra, the Land of the Taj. On arrival at Agra check in to your pre-booked hotel.
Early evening leave to visit the magnificent Taj Mahal till sunset (Closed on Fridays), a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the new Seven Wonder of the World. Pay homage to one of the most romantic couples of all times, Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
Day 3: Agra Sightseeing
Today discover the earlier capital of the Mughals – Agra. Let’s start with the imposing Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site built of red sandstone and marble is a hilltop citadel with fabulous courtyards, fountains and gates. Later from here you’ll proceed to a photo tour of the Taj Mahal from the riverside to capture the splendid views of the Taj situated across the river Yamuna.
In the afternoon, you will drive across the Yamuna River to visit the Itmad-ud-daulah, more commonly referred to as the “baby Taj”, the first Mughal structure to be built entirely of white marble. Explore the local handicrafts and shopping centers of the city where one can look for marble inlay work, fine quality carpets, Zari and embroidery, leather goods etc. Evening a ‘Henna artist’ traces intricate designs in red colour on the hands of the bride.
Day 04 : Train Agra / Jhansi & Drive Orchha
After early breakfast, transfer to the Train station and board Superfast Deluxe Train to Jhansi (0800/1030) and from there we Drive 15 minutes to Orchha - once the capital of Bundelas, Orchha is a village, set amongst a complex of well-preserved palaces and temples.
Afternoon post lunch tour of this historical site with magnificent temples and monuments.
Day 05 : Orchha / Khajuraho (180 Km / 4 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Khajuraho - is known for its Erotic Kamasutra Temples. Due to the detailed sculptural depiction of erotic motives the temples are known as the Kamasutra temples. Arrive Khajuraho and transfer to hotel.
Day 06: Khajuraho Sightseeing
After breakfast we visit the exquisite 10th century Kamasutra Sex Temples of Khajuraho, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Khajuraho temples are one of the seven wonders of India, second only to the incredible Taj Mahal.
Day 07: Fly Khajuraho / Delhi & Depart
Morning at leisure. Afternoon transfer to the airport to board your flight back to Delhi, Met on arrival at Delhi airport and leave for Farewell Dinner at one of the most popular « Bukhara » restaurant, this Indian eatery earned the title of Best Asian Restaurant in the world from Restaurant Magazine. Transfer to the airport and Board your home-bound flight or connect to your onward destination.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 4/5 star Hotel Accommodation for 06 Nights using 01 Double Room including all applicable hotel taxes.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel of stay.
- Air-conditioned Royal Saloon Toyota Car with experienced chauffeur as per itinerary.
- All sightseeing’s with highly professional local Guides.
- Entrance Fees of all monuments/museums mentioned in the itinerary.
- Visit of Kamasutra Sex Temples.
- Superfast Deluxe Train from Agra to Orchha.
- Henna designs in red colour on the hands of the bride.
- Farewell dinner at famous Bukhara Restaurant in Delhi.
- Battery Bus ride from Tajmahal parking upto Taj Mahal monument and vice versa.
- Complimentary Mineral water bottles, soft drinks, tin beers during journeys.
- All Taxes and Service Charges.
- Our Personal care and attention.
- Domestic flight from Khajuraho to Delhi.
- Any Lunch or Dinners
- Any Visa Charges
- Any Int’l flights
- Any airport Tax
- Tips to Driver, Guides, restaurants nor does it include any gratuity to your tour escort
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions head.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.