Golden Triangle tour is the landmark of cultural tours of India and gets even more exciting when you visit Ranthambhore National Park and Pushkar Temple Town (Holiday Town of Hinduism).This tour makes you understand the Indian culture , tradition and warmness of its hospitality with friendly touch.
- Para toda a família
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
Today you will be pickup from Delhi or Agra Train Station to take you to the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. Also visit the Agra fort – the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day-02: Agra - Ranthambhore - Via Fetahpur Sakri.
Today After breakfast drive to Ranthambor- famous for the wildlife sanctuary which is said to have the India's friendliest Tigers and also considered to be the best place in the world to photograph the tiger in its natural habitat.on the way to visit Fatehpur Sikri - a perfectly preserved red sandstone “ghost town” which was the estranged capital of mughal emperor Akbar. Later drive to Ranthambhore.stay the night at the hotel.
Day-03: Ranthambhore - Jaipur
Today After breakfast drive to Jaipur. upon arrival check inn at hotel. Later you will have a city tour of the City - "The Pink City" is spectacularly set within surrounding rugged hills, dotted with ancient ruined fortresses. Your tour will include the imposing City Palace,Hawa Mahal "Palace of the Winds", and the open-air Jantar Mantar Observatory to see the vast astronomical instruments. Stay Night in Hotel.
Day-04: Jaipur - Sightseeing
After breakfast you have full day tour of the impressive AMBER FORT PALACE - Amber Fort. The Amber Fort set in picturesque and rugged hills is a fascinating blend of Mughal Architecture, construct by Raja Mann Singh in 1592 and completed by Swai Jai Singh, the fort is made in red sand stone and white marble. Amber Fort is the classic and romantic fort palace with a magnificent aura. later go for Shopping of Jaipur famous Bazaars.Stay Overnight at Hotel.
Day-05: Jaipur - Pushkar
Today After breakfast drive to Pushkar. Pushkar is very small town with many temple. after some rest you will take a Walking tour of Pushkar famous Bazaar ,Lake, Ghats,& Lord Brahma’s Temple which is the main temple in pushkar & also you can do sunset Tour of Desert with camels.Stay Night at Hotel.
Day-06: Pushkar - Delhi.
Today after breakfast you will drive to Delhi. For Overnight Stay in Hotel .
Day-07: Delhi - Sightseeing.
Today after breakfast you will have a full day sightseeing tour of Delhi Starts from, India Gate, Humayun's Tomb, the Qutub Minar, Lotus temple & Birla temple. later you will be transfer to Airport or Train Station for your onward Journey.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Válida a partir do momento da primeira utilização pela duração selecionada.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 6 nights accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing with Breakfast in 3 Star Hotels.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- National Park fees (One Entrance with Sharing Jeep safari)
- Bottled water
- Continental breakfast
- Driver/guide (Local Guide in Agra And Jaipur Only)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private Air Conditioned vehicle (make and model depends on group size)
- Sun Set Desert Trip in Pushkar by Camel.
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Ranthambore national park will be closed for some time from 1st-July till 30-September (it is depend on weather if the weather is Good then it will be Open)
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.