Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Traslado do aeroporto
With an expert naturalist, twice you will spend time on watching the Royal Bengal Tigers that roam around the verdant greenery of Ranthambore National Park. Elongate your tour to Pink city of Jaipur, and visit the formidable Amer fort. You can wander the old city on a bicycle and transport yourself back in time. Spend some time to discover the bazaars in Jaipur known for its colorful garments, paintings and art crafts.
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Welcome at the airport and transfer to the hotel in Delhi. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi to Agra
Morning drive to Agra via the newly constructed Yamuna expressway. On arrival in Agra, check into the hotel. After lunch visit the famous Agra Fort, from where you catch a spectacular view of the Taj Mahal. Overnight in Agra.
Day 3: Agra to Ranthambore National Park via Fatehpur Sikri
Early morning pay a visit to Taj Mahal at sunrise. After breakfast, drive to Fatehpur Sikri to visit the 16th century ghost town. At evening board the train from Bharatpur to Sawai Madhopur where the park is situated. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 4: Ranthambore National Park
Early morning transfer to the national park - best time to spot Tigers. Return back to hotel. After lunch, pay a second visit to the park to discover the wildlife. Return to hotel. Night in the hotel.
Day 5: Ranthambore to Jaipur
Early morning transfer to Jaipur. On arrival in Jaipur, check into the hotel. After lunch, explore the pink city and visit the colorful bazaars of the city; wrap up your day by watching Bollywood movie at the opulent Rajmandir Cinema. Night in the hotel.
Day 6: Jaipur
After breakfast visit the majestic Amer Fort. In the afternoon, visit the city monuments including City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Palace of Winds and Albert Hall. Night in the hotel.
Day 7: Jaipur to Delhi
You can go for an early morning bicycle ride in the old corners of the city. Checkout from Hotel in afternoon and take a train back to Delhi. Reception in New Delhi Railway Station. Transfer and overnight in hotel.
Day 8: Delhi
Transfer to airport to board your international flight. End of our services.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
7 Nights Golden Triangle tour and Ranthambore
- 7 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- U.S and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-U.S. Citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card is required for re-entry to the United States
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.